PDA

View Full Version : ULT on classis valve.

Thatcher
04-21-2005, 03:46 PM
is this possible? Has anyone actually done this? Im sure it can be very simply done but I wanna be sure. I know AGD does not promote modification of there products, but if people didn't fiddle with there equipment then we wouldn't be where we are today.

AGDlover
04-21-2005, 04:32 PM
ya its possable and it'll work with some time but it kinda sucks because of soo much bolt stick and short strokeing believe me myself and a few other members have done all we can and have failed

space_weazel_45
04-21-2005, 05:27 PM
And several people have succeeded, stop being so negative. It works beautifully with an electronic grip since the e grips make full shots and rarely if ever have short stroking problems, I have a video of my ULT in a classic with my boo-yaah frame, I can send it to you but I have been looking for a place to host it. Anyone?

wanna-b-ballin'
04-22-2005, 09:22 PM
ok. lots of people say it doesn't work, but others have gotten it to work.
is there any reason why it isn't supposed to work?

AGDlover
04-22-2005, 09:42 PM
And several people have succeeded, stop being so negative. It works beautifully with an electronic grip since the e grips make full shots and rarely if ever have short stroking problems, I have a video of my ULT in a classic with my boo-yaah frame, I can send it to you but I have been looking for a place to host it. Anyone?

thats with an electro frame that pulls the sear all the way but with the ULT on a mech it feels like theres no more pull and thats where the prob comes in