PDA

View Full Version : mag in progress

etjoyride
04-21-2005, 06:06 PM
Hey everyone this is my 68 mag in the process of being rebuilt. until recently it actually had a benchmark double trigger frame on it, but now i have my chimera frame :) . I'm planning on upgrading it to an xvlave, the ULT, some sort of ule mainbody, a different foregrip, maybe a different drop forward, and i definetley need some more longer macroline (if anyone has some for sale for cheap i need it atleast 14 inches.). I was also wondering if anybody has any other upgrades i should get, and the order i should buy them in (though the xvalve will probably be near the end for the simple reason that it costs a lot.) And I am completely aware that it would be cheaper to buy a new marker, but i prefer to do things piece by piece so thats what i'm going to do.
Also if anyone has any of these items for sale then i will look at them, although i don't have very much money to spend right now.
Thanks in advance for the input,
Ethan

master_alexander
04-21-2005, 06:23 PM
nice...

if you get a couple of other parts you could have 2 guns! (thats what i did)

ShadowNife
04-21-2005, 07:11 PM
that drop is really out of place... least it seems that way to me

the marker has a nice flow to it, cept the coloring is really... bleh. Too much of something in one place and then the huge contrast of the piece next to it. I hope you're reanno-ing, stagger the coloring a little, like silver frame with black trigger, black drop, etc. Its just my opinion.

On the other hand, all the parts by themselves look really nice :headbang: keep it up.

p8ntball365
04-21-2005, 07:25 PM
That splinter looks awesome! looks good maybe I'll post some pics of mine, I got my qloader today!

Edit- I got the macro, but it would be cheaper if you just get it right from Squid

etjoyride
04-21-2005, 07:59 PM
i'm definetly going to anno or buy a new body in the next month or so. and i tihnk i may put on my old crappy short drop that looks better. Also who is squid

p8ntball365
04-21-2005, 08:24 PM
-=Squid=-
He's got really cheap macro.

SteelSoul
04-22-2005, 07:58 AM
Hey Nice looking mag I love the look of that frame and rail

As for the drop You might find that it doesnt feel the best, try a smaller drop and see how you like it

By the way where are you in Tx?

Peace and have fun

SS

PaintballerJack
04-22-2005, 08:28 AM
I agree, the drop is way out of place. Although with a drop like that, I bet your comfortable with it. I have such a small drop on my mag, and sometimes I temp myself with the idea of getting a bigger one, then I'm reminded it wouldn't be too elegant :).

gortman44
04-22-2005, 09:33 AM
Tuna has a sale going on down in the classifieds

nice mag

etjoyride
04-23-2005, 02:53 PM
thanks for all of the replies guys, and does anyone know of a drop that is atleast decently big or what those backwards drop things that makes your tank point kinda of upwards so that it rests on your shoulders are called and where to get one.
Thanks

Adrenaline_Junkie
04-23-2005, 04:57 PM
Those wierd drop things are called Endo drops or cradles. Im not sure where to get them but im sure if ya type the name in on yahoo youll find it.

etjoyride
04-23-2005, 05:47 PM
thanks

Adrenaline_Junkie
04-23-2005, 05:48 PM
Not a prob man, just glad i could help ya out.

wanna-b-ballin'
04-23-2005, 11:35 PM
what kinda barrel is that? it looks nice.

p8ntball365
04-24-2005, 06:14 AM
thanks for all of the replies guys, and does anyone know of a drop that is atleast decently big or what those backwards drop things that makes your tank point kinda of upwards so that it rests on your shoulders are called and where to get one.
Thanks

You can get an Endo Cradle, A stilletto drop, or a fireball mountain power angle, and I just happen to have one for sale :rolleyes: Fireball Mountain Power angle (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=173236)

etjoyride
04-24-2005, 02:38 PM
what kinda barrel is that? it looks nice.

I often wonder the same thing, but it shoots great and thats what matters :)

and p8ntball365 no thanks on the drop, i'm looking for something with a larger slant. if anyone has an endo drop i'll take a look though

etjoyride
04-28-2005, 04:35 PM
about to get a ult, black body, and endo drop (probably)