PDA

View Full Version : help with cocker!!!

off_roader_7777
04-21-2005, 08:46 PM
hello all.... well after getting screwed over on a cocker... ive decided to put it back to mech... yes it WAS electro but some dumb*** screwed it i unno if it could be fixed..... but i jus want it to work... im getting a slider frame because of money issues.... what else do i neeD? any help or donations ;) lol would be greatly appreciated... btw i live in canada...

ICP
04-21-2005, 08:51 PM
You'll need a 3way and 3way shaft for sure.

What's wrong with the Eframe? I might be willing to take it off your hands, or maybe someone can help ya get it working.

The Action Figure
04-21-2005, 08:52 PM
personally i like sliders better than any hinge

off_roader_7777
04-21-2005, 08:56 PM
well its a sandridge f5 electro kit.... im willing to sell it gimme an offer ill let it go cheap if you want it... i have no use for it lol will trade for 3 way or anything lol

JoshK
04-21-2005, 08:57 PM
Yes...you will need these things.

-3-Way
-Actuator Rod
-Frame

And you may not need the 3-way and actuator rod if you bought the frame centerflag made.

Also...what is wrong with your frame?

Also...please pm me...I may have some stuff to trade you for it.

93civiccpe
04-22-2005, 04:59 AM
Hey,
I've been building cockers for a while. You basically will only need the 3-way, timing rod, and trigger frame to get it back to a mech. Also, let me know the problem you are having with the sandridge, I've had to troubleshoot these before and they can be a mess. Anyways, shoot me a pm and I'll see what I can do to help you.
-Shaun

mark_1791
04-22-2005, 09:45 PM
hello all.... well after getting screwed over on a cocker... ive decided to put it back to mech... yes it WAS electro but some dumb*** screwed it i unno if it could be fixed..... but i jus want it to work...what else do i neeD?
What you need for your gun to work:
Do the slider frame thing
Get the stuff

Then sell it all and buy a mag!