PDA

View Full Version : Devil Mag Questions

shaunyoung000
04-22-2005, 08:59 AM
:rolleyes: I just recently got my devil mag. I forgot to send the lvl 7 kit with it, so I was trying to install the lvl 7 and this is what I got: with the ULT, it would go fully auto, even with the board off, it just would continually shoot.
with the stock on/off for X-Valve, it won't shoot at all, the LED will flicker as to register the shot, but no shot.
Could you let me know how to fix this?

Little_Ho
04-22-2005, 09:15 AM
maybe you contact Devils Den and ask him. He should know..... and you have Warranty on it right???

Little_Ho

GA Devil
04-22-2005, 09:42 AM
yes im workign with him now to get it back running. Sounds like its just a matter of tuning the ult to the lvl 7 set up and having the lvl 7 set up right to start. Wish he would have sent the lvl 7 stuff with his gun to be installed.

Little_Ho
04-22-2005, 11:21 AM
Hey Devil....

are you comeing with one of your Guns to shows or Tournaments/Scenarios??? I see you are from GA. Well I would like to see one of your Devil Mags.

Do you have a Plan where you going soon????

Me and my Team will be attend to the 1Day Scenario in AL on May 29th at AAA maybe you got time???? We are at least 2 Mag freaks with tons of Mags....lol

Little_Ho

GA Devil
04-22-2005, 11:28 AM
Hey Devil....

are you comeing with one of your Guns to shows or Tournaments/Scenarios??? I see you are from GA. Well I would like to see one of your Devil Mags.

Do you have a Plan where you going soon????

Me and my Team will be attend to the 1Day Scenario in AL on May 29th at AAA maybe you got time???? We are at least 2 Mag freaks with tons of Mags....lol

Little_Ho

right now 1 is in orlando at the psp with Bob and usually 1 at CFOA's. Ill look into that scenerio to see if its possible. We actually attend alot of events already. Please email me a link to the event.

shaunyoung000
04-22-2005, 11:28 AM
Thanks a lot GA Devil, I'll let you know when I finish it up. Thanks again!!!