PDA

View Full Version : my devilmag-hey!ho!lets go!

bound for glory
04-22-2005, 01:41 PM
well everbody, i got my devilmag wensday and i think i can say with all due modesty that this gun is over the top! totaly RIPS! already shot a case through it and no breaks(level 10...what?). i can't say enough about the fit and finish. the grip frame appears at first to be overly packed with electronics and whatnot, but it all fits, and the 90* frame feels nice. trigger has a nice snap to it, and did i say it was fast? the manager and gun tech at my local shop(x-caliber paintball, phillipsburg,nj), bob walls,of DOTWand blues crew fame was amazed at the speed. and he's shoot them all. this is like the ramones first album...1 2 3 4! i love this gun. it it easily as fast as ANYTHING out there. take that to the bank. dm5 :rofl: i will tell everyone who is waiting for their devilmag to get there"you will not be 1% disappointed".chris has made you a monster. i can't wait to play at EMR castle on april 30th. theres a lot of anti-mag goofs who are gonna eat their words(and maybe some blue paint) whan they see this gun go. this is what the emag should have been. if agd wants to compete in paintball again, hey, tom k, un-retire and copy this design. its that good. and now, please excuse my, i got more paint! :shooting:

mandatory
04-22-2005, 01:49 PM
cant wait........you line skipper. speaking of line look at this......

check these 2 e-mails i got from chris...numbers dont add up??

1st e-mail on tuesday 4/12/05

"Yours is about 5 down I believe"

now heres 2nd e-mail i got today, 4/22/05

"Got 2 on my table now and 4 getting ready to ship. Yours is 3 down on the shelf of guns in linie to do. Hoping to have it next week."

now to me it seems that in the 1st e-mail i was 5 back and in the e-mail today im still 5 back???? that means in 7 :confused: :confused: business days he has compleated 0 devil mags???? im confused

mandatory
04-22-2005, 01:51 PM
but its getting close anyway...hopefully next week. im gonna be winning some bets with this thing. it will pay for its self....ha ha ha

GA Devil
04-22-2005, 01:54 PM
like the first email said..."i believe" i cant get up go thru every boxes paperwork everytime someone asks "when will i get my gun" You seem to have left out i have 4 about ready to ship (waiting on stuff to dry) and 2 on my table almost done. Im sorry i was wrong at guessing where yours is in line but i went thru them today making sure ive gotten the list correct and up to date and found yours to be where it told you today.

SCpoloRicker
04-22-2005, 01:59 PM
Gawd, its done when its done.

Get a grip. :)

/mine done yet ? :p
//i keed

GA Devil
04-22-2005, 02:08 PM
Gawd, its done when its done.

Get a grip. :)

/mine done yet ? :p
//i keed

yours is 1 of the 4 about to go out. I emailed and pm'ed ya.

TERRY AGD
04-22-2005, 02:10 PM
im happy you like the d mag ,,it shot good for me ,now u got it bound ..so have fun.

mandatory
04-22-2005, 02:14 PM
ha ha...thats funny that you brang up the "i believe" part cause i was just talking to someone about that same thing...how the "i believe" gives a nice cover/cushion of ambiguity. i was about to put it in the prievious post but didnt want to get to offencive...i knew that poast would strike a chord with people..oh well you live you learn

SCpoloRicker
04-22-2005, 02:14 PM
Just wanted to touch base with ya that your gun is about done. Should go out Tuesday at the latest.

And in related news, I am not the best reader :p

/woo-hoo!! :clap:

mag88888
04-22-2005, 02:16 PM
bound for glory, are you only using level 10? did you get the eyes? if you didnt get the eyes, how is it working with only the level 10?

GA Devil
04-22-2005, 02:16 PM
bound for glory, are you only using level 10? did you get the eyes? if you didnt get the eyes, how is it working with only the level 10?

he has eyes and a lvl 7..unless him or brian changed that out.

the gun will still work with a lvl 10. its never been said it wont..just i dont recommend it from experience with them combined..tuning and rof issues.

bound for glory
04-22-2005, 02:42 PM
let me say right here, i hate lvl10. i know it works. i went through 5-6 cases without a break with lvl10 on my emag. but the adjusting. it works but to me it was a half a**ed answer to a serious problem. just my oppinion. this eye set up with lvl7 just works better. and i've been shoting automags scince they first came out. i think i had the 3rd or 4th automag in new jersey when everyone was shoting pmi3s and tippman 68specials. so i'm not some pbnation kid who does more posting than playing. i been around. i know a great marker when i see and shot one. the devilmag is a great marker. this should be the next marker from agd. after they make arrangments with chris, of course ;)

mandatory
04-22-2005, 04:07 PM
thanks for the great report...im happy that i have invested in such a quality gun. cant wait to play with it though. getting tired of paintballin vicarioiusly through the internet.

hAppy
04-22-2005, 04:59 PM
The gun sounds like crap.... WITHOUT PICTURES! Where the hell are the pictures man?! I only seen a few online. I wish I could see one in person, maybe one day at AO day right? Get pics up! Free image hosting at photobucket.com

mandatory
04-22-2005, 05:00 PM
:headbang: :headbang: just got my scuba tank filled. so happy now that im paying $4 to fill my scuba rather than $4 to fill my 45/4500. just saw the new photos on devils den. the frames look nice. how are the grips comfort wise??

ICP
04-22-2005, 06:14 PM
def. get pics posted up. I wanna see.

GA Devil
04-22-2005, 06:57 PM
theres a pic section in devilmag on my site his gun is in it.

ICP
04-22-2005, 07:08 PM
damn, forgot about your picture section, thanx

behemoth
04-22-2005, 07:42 PM
Behold the ENTER KEY

With it you can make PARAGRAPHS!

PARAGRAPHS save people from HEADACHES

:)

bound for glory
04-22-2005, 08:00 PM
hey ga devil. you have to take out brian's name and add mine! i'll post pics sat.

phantomhitman
04-22-2005, 09:30 PM
yay for #2!!!!
i hope you likes yours like I like mine

GA Devil
04-22-2005, 09:50 PM
hey ga devil. you have to take out brian's name and add mine! i'll post pics sat.

i took that out and changed it earlier today. You may just need to refresh your IE.

mark_1791
04-22-2005, 10:22 PM
Hey BFG, which one is yours? (in the pics section)

bound for glory
04-22-2005, 10:46 PM
mines the john lacour gun. thats my name, thats my devilmag. i will say again how happy i am with this marker. now, i'm not a tourny player. and i never go near an inflatable bunker. i'm stickly a woods ballin, camo wearin, scenario playin old guy. you guys out there for the fame and glory of hardcore comp. games, will love the way this thing shots ropes. and make sure you tell the goofs with the timmys and dm5's that mommy bought them it really is a mag. a devilmag :shooting:

mandatory
04-22-2005, 11:17 PM
im amped that you like the gun so much. that makes me feel great knowing i have such a one of a kind paint slinger. Im definatly planning on taking over the tourny scene around me with it. Ill be the opoposite of you but still pakin a dope mag!!! the air bunkers will be singing next weekend...like a tight snair roll.

CoolHand
04-22-2005, 11:48 PM
ha ha...thats funny that you brang up the "i believe" part cause i was just talking to someone about that same thing...how the "i believe" gives a nice cover/cushion of ambiguity. i was about to put it in the prievious post but didnt want to get to offencive...i knew that poast would strike a chord with people..oh well you live you learn

Jebus H man. He doesn't have a minute by minute schedule to refer to. It gets done when it gets done, and not a second before, regardless of how much you wail and protest.

All I can say (and remain polite) is that I am in awe of GA's patience when dealing with you.

I doubt I would have lasted this long. :shooting:

Just an observation from one of the grumpier dealers here . . . . . .

frop
04-23-2005, 12:03 AM
Behold the ENTER KEY

With it you can make PARAGRAPHS!

PARAGRAPHS save people from HEADACHES

:)

You're a funny one. :cheers:

gortman44
04-23-2005, 12:49 AM
"I envy this fooo"

bound for glory
04-23-2005, 01:36 PM
let me tell you something, gort. people will envy YOU when you get your devilmag :headbang: i was just at my local shop again and some kid(maybe about 17) would not beleive this was a mag. and it is just as fast,or maybe faster, than his dm5. he was like :wow:

gortman44
04-23-2005, 01:53 PM
Sweet. I am playing with my teamates freestyle right now, not air'd up but just playing with it and it makes me so freakin antsy (sp?). I found out what i am gonna do too to my mag but i have no money because me and my team are throwing all of our money at a huge snap box, with turf, netting and pvc/tarp bunkers, in my back yard. Its almost done. But that is helping taking some of the wanting the gun done down. I still envy this foo....