PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Immediately

Lone Gunman
11-23-2001, 03:45 PM
I just got finished shooting my mag for the first time (shot awsome of course) but I have a problem.

When I tried to depressurize (sp?) the gun, it left about 200 psi in the line and I can't figure out how do get it out. Is there some secret to doing this or what?

If it helps I have a Flatline nitro tank and micro-line, and yes, I know, I should upgrade to macro or SS line.

KamikazePenguin
11-23-2001, 06:21 PM
just pop the micro line at the fitting to get rid of that excess air. If you try to take out your valve while it still has that 200 psi of air then you will likely be looking for your on/off for a while....

[NA]WARLORD
11-23-2001, 07:45 PM
i used to have that same problem so i installed a bleed valve(on/off) behind my quick disconnect going to the valve body

AirChunck
02-17-2002, 03:13 PM
Did a search and found this post. I have this same problem. Is is an o-ring prob? Any other solutions?

TheSneakyPengui
02-17-2002, 03:40 PM
Hey Kamakaze Penguin , your tellin me, my Flatline was till presurerized and I took the vavle out and my on/off pin flew right out! Hit me in the eye! LOL.

alf
02-18-2002, 01:31 PM
i had the same problem on 2 retros and on my emag...i put a slidecheck with quick disconnect right by the tank...point the quick disconnect up (by the valve), so the quick disconnect will clear your sight rail (if you have one)

i had to work the slide check about 10-12 times in order to bleed all the pressure out

-alf