PDA

View Full Version : Devilmag frame price drop when pneumatic frames come out?

Conversekidz
04-22-2005, 06:31 PM
Do you think the devilmag frames will come down in price with the pneumatic frame for the mag comes out?

It will be intresting to see what happens, even though you do have the ease of a e-trigger on the devilmag, more and more people are making walkable pnuematic triggers and even thought they cannot ramp people are still ripping on them.

This really is coming to mind for me right now because of a recent converstation that I had at IIsports in regards to the A-5 and the e-frame for it. An extremely good point was brought up and it makes me think about the two frame options for the mag. The point was that even if it is stormy out, high humidity, what have you a mechanical/pneumatic trigger will not let you down like a e-frame could.

What are your thoughts and feelings?

Lohman446
04-22-2005, 06:38 PM
I think the DM is already prices as low as Chris can produce it, and short of AGD or a major supplier stepping in and making them in numbers to decrease cost, or a major component dropping in cost, your not going to see them much cheaper.

For those of us who want electros for features besides trigger pull (EYES) - the pneu trigger is not going to be a consideration. Might I pick one up as a backup, sure... will it replace my primary - unless something startling happens in mechanical anti-chop, not a chance.

jenarelJAM
04-22-2005, 06:39 PM
personally, i wanted a hAir trigger, but then heard they werent coming out, so bought myself an emag. now that the ptp mag is coming out, i wish i still had the money to buy one of those. i use a qloader and i think it would b awesome to rip on a completely mechanical marker, have ppl ask waht kind of electric marker im using, and watch them gape at my reply... but thats jsut me. I'm happy w/ my emag because even if it goes down, i still have mech mode yay!

Carbon
04-22-2005, 06:39 PM
people still like electronic eyes.

Conversekidz
04-22-2005, 06:50 PM
I would like to see a pnuematic frame that is a hybrid e-frame. Something along the lines of it having eyes but pnuematic operation and if the eyes don't see paint, it vents the gas used to run the trigger so you can't shoot, using something like a humphre vavle.

GA Devil
04-22-2005, 06:56 PM
I dont forsee it bringing price down at all. its still comparing apples to oranges.

Conversekidz
04-22-2005, 06:58 PM
I dont forsee it bringing price down at all. its still comparing apples to oranges.

It will be intresting to see what happens. How many people have ordered devil frames/devilmags so far?

GA Devil
04-22-2005, 09:54 PM
Theres roughly 35 purchases so far made between hyperframe upgrades, bolt ons, frame upgrades and complete guns plus few xmags waiting for the project thats almost completed for them. My price wont change due to a mechanical gun. Thats like saying shockers, proto's and freestyles are gonna change just because of a mechanical frame. Apples and oranges. Only way my price drops is when my suppliers price drops.

r-unit
04-22-2005, 09:58 PM
im surprised a larger company like agd or maybe even logic/rogue havent picked up on these.

it just might save agd. thats kinda an unsupported opinion, with lots of points against it, but maybe some of you get what im saying.

txaggie08
04-22-2005, 10:04 PM
thing is there is a way to use an "eye" on a mech gun if you just HAVE to have eyes(although lvl10 makes it pointless to have). little bit complicated but its doable.

its not realy apples to oranges when the mech triggers are capable of being walked almost as fast(if not as fast) as the e-trigger. Im not bashing the devil mag by any means, but i think the pneu frame is gonna pull some of your buisness away just because of the price disparity...... But i can def understand your pricing(im working on a custom e-mod.......this crap is expensive)

GA Devil
04-22-2005, 10:08 PM
im surprised a larger company like agd or maybe even logic/rogue havent picked up on these.

it just might save agd. thats kinda an unsupported opinion, with lots of points against it, but maybe some of you get what im saying.

well rogue does have part in this. Its his frame blank I use. From the outside look the only difference is his RPG symbol isnt ther eand theres an on/off switch and led light added. other then that its his frame...from the outside. Also not quit sure what makes them "larger"except more custom work being advertised but im also a retail store. And also some that do the same mod to mags charging $75 more then me, so obviously with them raising their price it isnt as easy as some believe. Dont think the DevilMAG is the only thing coming from Devil's Den for 1 min.Its just a small piece of the cake.

on a side note..go thru and add up the retail price of the items used in the devilMAG.

Xvalve
lvl 7 swap parts (since you get the lvl 10 stuff also)
ULE body
sleeper rail
Strangler Feedneck
forgrip
forgrip adaptor
Sear
Sear pin
Predator (self install kit is only way you can really get it retail)
solenoid
hardware
then theres still the frame and the maching of rail and body and time....everythign has to be worth something or people go hungry.

mcdkid
04-23-2005, 07:04 PM
plus a ULT.

barone
05-13-2005, 09:06 PM
when is the pnuematic frame comign out?? and the trigger and what trigger frames will it fit???? and how much u think they might be becasue i want to pick one up for my tac-one... and will it work with the ule trigger pull kit ???