PDA

View Full Version : which one

tasha
04-22-2005, 11:44 PM
Right now Iam in between a 2k2 Timmy and a 03 vision shocker w/freak. Can yall help me out a little. Iplay x-ball and Iam a front/tapeline player. Can you give me some specs please.
2k2 timmy LCD $500
03 vision shocker $600

gortman44
04-23-2005, 01:10 AM
Yeah everyone understands this post exept for the part where you are asking us to say which would be better for you.............. Well go with what you like. What do you play better with. Who cares about specs. I mean look at all of those people using mags in tournys. Its just what they prefer.

TheTramp
04-23-2005, 03:12 AM
Personaly I'd go with the Timmy but that's just my taste.

tippy baller
04-23-2005, 07:31 AM
im a shocker whore so yea ever since i shot 1 i fell in love...(drools) but neway back 2 topic i would take the shocker

Flow_Tech
04-23-2005, 08:16 AM
step 1-go to local field
step 2-shoot guns at local field
step 3-make your decision on your own,not by us

r-unit
04-23-2005, 09:20 AM
first, do what Flow Tech said. He knows. :ninja:

anywho, if you play xball AND play snake/ front, i do recommend the shocker. it is slightly lighter than a timmy. all you need for the shocker for it to be a serious force will be the HE bolt, and the dynasty board. then its xball set.

if money is tight= timmy
if money is not a problem= shocker

but seriously why r u listening to me go shoot them.

go.

stop reading this.

go. NOW.

peewee
04-23-2005, 10:00 AM
agreed :shooting: shoot them both & see what feels :p good

ColdFuzion
04-23-2005, 10:23 AM
Like they say, go shoot them. However, here's a little info from someone who has played a tourney with each, and just so happens to play your position (AkA me):

Shocker is lighter and smaller, also very accurate and fast.
Timmy was a wee bit heavier and taller, but with that came a better trigger and (It seemed) more speed.

Just ask guys at the field if you can borrow their gun for a game. I borrow all the time, and I swear, I have shot everything except E/X-Mags...

-Cold

Teamslayer76
04-23-2005, 03:16 PM
I don't mean to be rude but if you play X-Ball shouldn't you know what gun to use?
Again its personal thing.