PDA

View Full Version : centerfeed twistlock

zax199
04-23-2005, 04:57 PM
Does anyone have a centerfeed twistlock body they are looking to sell?Been looking for one for a while.Let me know a price and I will see what I can do. :ninja:

Chronobreak
04-23-2005, 05:11 PM
i see your new here so..

did you try the bst forum first?

BD_Paintball
04-23-2005, 05:21 PM
i see your new here so..

did you try the bst forum first?

yea look in the B/S/T part of the forum and you might find them in there. you also can make a WTB thread and if anyone has one they want to sell they will post.

50 cal
04-24-2005, 12:30 AM
I've modified a bunch of twist lock barrels to stop at center with a 1/8" ball end mill in a drill. Blue the barrel with Blue Dykem and insert the barrel, twist a few times and stop at where the port is aligned.
Drill the new stop where the blue has been rubbed off at the stopping point. Drill just a bit at a time and check it in your gun to see if it works. You may have to do it a few times to get it where you want it.

Try it with a POS barrel you don't care about first to get the hang of it.

zax199
04-24-2005, 06:48 AM
I've modified a bunch of twist lock barrels to stop at center with a 1/8" ball end mill in a drill. Blue the barrel with Blue Dykem and insert the barrel, twist a few times and stop at where the port is aligned.
Drill the new stop where the blue has been rubbed off at the stopping point. Drill just a bit at a time and check it in your gun to see if it works. You may have to do it a few times to get it where you want it.

Try it with a POS barrel you don't care about first to get the hang of it.

Thanks for the tips i will give that a try !!!!