PDA

View Full Version : valve exchanges

Pudgey51
04-23-2005, 07:11 PM
my buddy who works at a local paintball store has a classic mag w/ pf he wants me to buy (kuz he knows i love them) its got some extras on it, crappy grip panels, CP barrel, and a shocktech reg in place of the stock...since i know the X-valve is much better than stock i was looking for the "go-X program" my question is...will AGD take my current valve with the shocktech reg on it or do i need to have the stock reg on it? (btw, the stock reg is not included with the gun) any info is appreciated as always guys

darrickws
04-23-2005, 07:14 PM
Why give them a valve and $225, when you can buy an almost new one with ULT here on AO for $180 to $200? Brand new ones go on Ebay all the time for $225 without exchange as well.

Oh, and AGD will not exchange with the shocktec back half on it, must be stock.

stop whining buy a mag
04-23-2005, 08:44 PM
As darrickws said, don't buy the mag your friend is offering unless it is very cheap ($100'ish).

Buy yourself a nice RT ULE Pro that you can get well equipped for $400 plus an ASA, fittings, and hose.

Pudgey51
04-24-2005, 08:10 PM
he can give me the mag for $50

RoamingStorm
04-24-2005, 09:26 PM
according to the website they will take your exchange. the link and paragraph are here:

You MAY turn in a mismatched valve - that is, a valve where the serial number on the valve body and the regulator half do not match. You may turn in a valve where the valve body has an AGD serial number and the other half is an aftermarket regulator. You may not turn in half a valve.

http://store.airgun.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=catalog.prodInfo&productID=8&categoryID=93

i am also going to get one through this program

dj89
04-24-2005, 11:35 PM
he can give me the mag for $50

For that price buy it.

Alpha
04-25-2005, 12:06 AM
I want a reverse x-valve. Those are uber hot. I'd pay a good $60-70 plus tradein for my x to get a reverse.

SAve up and get a reverse. Makes you uber unique.