PDA

View Full Version : Interesting fix!

eNder159
04-25-2005, 09:19 AM
so i went and played with a group of friends at our local field ...over in western new york...and well basically to get to the point i lost/missplaced my tictac... now i asked the store owner if they had any parts...for the mag and they had TONS i mean bumpers orings trigger assembly valves even replacement parts for stuff inside the valve ...reg seat stuff like that...its a place that has more mag parts than the usual store...well. they had all that BUT the tic tac for the sear trigger assembly...=T so i was out of luck and was about to play with a rental...UNTIL i saw the parts box for the autococker..and saw a set screw and found out that it fit like a glove in the hole where the tictac was supposed to go ...well i tried it on and gassed my marker up with my mask on ...and it worked! no leaks no nothing..although at the end of the day my gun started leaking...but it still got me through 4-5 hours of paintballing on a set screw! so if ur gun is down be creative!

RRfireblade
04-25-2005, 09:39 AM
What the heck is a 'tictac" ?

teufelhunden
04-25-2005, 09:46 AM

A small, one calorie breath mint!

er..

Gunga
04-25-2005, 09:47 AM

I'm guessing he means the sear pin.

RRfireblade
04-25-2005, 10:00 AM
Oh.......funny....we call that the tylenol. :D

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/trclev/photoshop_art/tylenol.jpg

eNder159
04-25-2005, 11:33 AM
haha yea i call it a tictac cuz essentially that's what it looks like

mandatory
04-25-2005, 11:41 AM
when i lost my "tic-tac" i made one by cutting off the end of the right size drill bit...filed the ends down to make it fit and it works like a champ. Just test each end (the end you chuck in the drill) untill you find the size that fits the slot for the sear pin, then cut a little piece off and it should work fine

bleachit
04-25-2005, 04:37 PM
where in western NY, the only place I know isnt very mag friendly when it comes to parts.

eNder159
04-25-2005, 10:18 PM
where in western NY, the only place I know isnt very mag friendly when it comes to parts.

grc paintball! they're a good group from belfast NY ...greatbunch of guys that run things out there...

im actually playing at tsunami for a tourny supposedly may 3rd supposed to be between my school's clubs and what not...

bleachit
04-25-2005, 11:08 PM
tsunami I know, the guy who owns it is actually supposed to play with us on the 21st.