PDA

View Full Version : How do you tell whats in your gun?

jaredborne
04-25-2005, 04:17 PM
How do you tell if you have the ULT or ULE or is there another kind?
How do you tell if you have a Lvl 10 or Lvl 7 or stock?

I bought my gun used so I dont know whats in it and I cant get in touch with the seller because it was 3rd party =\

Mer
04-25-2005, 04:20 PM
1) Disassemble

2) Go to AGD web site and look at the level 10 and ULE Trigger parts

3) Compare

There's really no way other than taking it apart and looking.

If you got this used you're definitely going to want to make sure everything looks alright inside.

Soopa Villain17
04-25-2005, 04:33 PM
How do you tell if you have the ULT or ULE or is there another kind?
How do you tell if you have a Lvl 10 or Lvl 7 or stock?

I bought my gun used so I dont know whats in it and I cant get in touch with the seller because it was 3rd party =\

ule and ult is the same thing , if u have it the pull will be very light, what kind of valve do u have ? and take a piece of paper and roll it up and stick it in the breach and pull the trigger , if it goes fooshhh pr a similr noise and doesnt chop the paper in half then u have level 10 , u can also try it with your finger but try the paper first, and also level 7 is stock, hope this helps

johnson88
04-25-2005, 04:35 PM
Also if it is level ten it will have a foamy(not the pushy kind) wich will look like a line near the end of the bolt.

tha flynnrod
04-25-2005, 06:58 PM
How to check whether you have LVL 7 Bolt or LVL 10

1. First get a ziplock bag and fill with ice.
2. Air your gun up...make sure it fires.
3. Stick your finger inside the feedneck untill you can feel the bolt.
4. Apply pressure against the bolt foamie and fire the gun.
5. If you hear a gas leaking sound and you still have full use of your finger... congrats...you have LVL 10...You can now feel free to discard the ziplock bag of ice.
6. If you see a red spot on the wall and part of your finger on the floor then you have a LVL 7. Procede to pick up finger and stick in ziplock bag of ice. Then rush yourself to the Emergency Room in hopes that they can reattach your finger. :bounce:

jenarelJAM
04-26-2005, 10:48 PM
hahaha, thats great!