PDA

View Full Version : Shooting yourself!

MAGS own YOU
11-23-2001, 08:00 PM
Have you guys ever shot your self? Well last Saturday i was playing in the woods and I was filling my hopper back up after a little war. I set my gun down and It shot me right in my leg above my knee, bounced back then hit me in the titty. God that hurt..

vtec
11-23-2001, 08:40 PM
oops

Load SM5
11-23-2001, 08:43 PM
I once tried to do that tip the gun upside down, hold your hand over the end of the barrel to clear out the porting after a ball break. I forgot to shoot once to clear the breach and shot myself in the hand. I seriously considered crying.

zvanut
11-23-2001, 08:50 PM
i have shot myself in the leg w/ the barrel plug

DarkPhoenix
11-23-2001, 08:51 PM
Thank goodness for barrel condoms, highly recommend them for anyone.

AngelBoy
11-23-2001, 08:51 PM
Yep, whenever i use a different electro I shoot myself in the foot. One guy I met was snapshooting on an airball field and he shot the bunker and it bounced back and gogged himself.

NikeMann
11-23-2001, 09:45 PM
once i was messing with my friends fox and it had no pressure comming out of the valve so balls would be going about 1 fps. i pointed it down and was shooting it into the ground. suddenly it charged up and i ended up shooting myself in the top of the foot. that really hurts, i wouldnt suggest doing it for fun.

ThePatriot
11-23-2001, 09:50 PM
I shot my barrel plus 3 times recently cuz i kept forgetting the safety was off, i usually grab and holy the gun and sqeeze the trigger for a grip when carrying it, and sometimes the safety isnt on....shot that thing clear and hit some kid, then i hit myself in the foot, and the other time it didnt come out, the ball hit the plug and broke all in my barrel

Bonx0007
11-23-2001, 10:02 PM
your a dangerous person.

MAGS own YOU
11-23-2001, 10:04 PM
i shoot my feet all the time, I get an itchy trigger finger so when im going around corners i tap my trigger and i shoot myself. About once per game so. anything below the knees and elbows doesnt count so its cool.

damageinc54
11-24-2001, 12:50 AM
I have a team mate that shoots a cocker. His cocker was down for a while and he was using a spare Angel that we had. He could not stop shooting the ground while walking around at Sam's big game. He did it about five times before we just decided to shoot him in the foot and save him the trouble of doing it himself :)

mattyfatty182
11-24-2001, 02:00 AM
Yes, it happens to the best of us...

One time, my friend asked me to pickup his Z grip Mag after a scenario game. The dumbass left his tank on, hopper filled, and didn't have his barrel plug in. Needless to say i shot my BARE FOOT from point blank.

PyRo
11-24-2001, 06:04 AM
Never happend to be :-P

Wheelman
11-24-2001, 06:04 AM
I was a EMR last year wit 2 friends and watched one of them (who was in no immediate danger of elimination mind you) Dive head first into a skidder tire full of mud. Me and the other guy (it was Dansim) ran over to see if he was okay, he said he was and passed his marker to Dan so he could dig himself out of the mud(barrel pointing at himself no less) when he grabbed the marker from Dan he did so that he grabbed the trigger and the grip and then proceded to part his hair with a paintball.

ciaran.mooney
11-24-2001, 07:40 AM
Yup - shot myself in the knee with an Angel , didnt hurt oddly enough (maybe im used it). Still i felt pretty stupid explaining to the marshals how i was elimated (i'd cleared the area around me for about 50yards :D)

Aliens-8-MyDad
11-24-2001, 08:19 AM
yup... im still waiting to shoot me :p

FeelTheRT
11-24-2001, 11:12 AM
lol
this happened about a month ago. I was shooting Major Ho's gun and it stoped feeding so i thought it didn't have anymore paint so for some reason i put my hand over the barrel and shot it to feel the air and then 'PLING'. You would think i'd drop his gun and be crying on the ground but it happened so quickly. At first, i didn't know i was hit by a paintball, I thought it was air but then I started thinking, why is my hand feeling numb and whats that feeling in my palm, so i looked and saw my hand was covered in yellow paint. I can still see on my palm were i got hit even right now.