PDA

View Full Version : Matrix Breech detent mod

punkncat
04-25-2005, 07:07 PM
Does anyone know of a place performing a service to put real detents into the Matrix breech?

I have had it with the crappy rubber detents. I cannot even use my reloader on the Trix because it just sends a bunch of balls past the detents. I know I have seen breeches set up with "real" detents, but am unaware of what make they were. I would even buy an aftermarket one as long as it was set up for my eyes.

magman007
04-25-2005, 07:11 PM
get the ndz breach, it utilizes impulse ball detents, it should solve all of your problems..... although i never had an issue with the rubber detents...

minimag03
04-25-2005, 07:13 PM
Does anyone know of a place performing a service to put real detents into the Matrix breech?

I have had it with the crappy rubber detents. I cannot even use my reloader on the Trix because it just sends a bunch of balls past the detents. I know I have seen breeches set up with "real" detents, but am unaware of what make they were. I would even buy an aftermarket one as long as it was set up for my eyes.

http://www.actionvillage.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/BrowseCatalog-Start;sid=KBwcEc8RSSccO418r0zcucXYYC-YkVQTRo8=?CategoryName=paintball-gun-parts-and-upgrades-matrix-gun-upgrades-matrix-breeches

I'm not sure if these come drilled for eyes or not.

magman007
04-25-2005, 07:18 PM
those ndz breaches should be ready for eyes, if not that specific one, i know ndz does make an eye ready breach