PDA

View Full Version : New Halo 2 maps..what do you think?

CaptaiN_JacK
04-25-2005, 10:19 PM
I'm pretty disappointed. All that wait for a remake of Wizard (I think that's what the map was caleld in Halo 1...) and Sidewinder? Honestly, I expected NEW maps, not remade maps. Containment isn't too much of a remake, and I like it a lot (I hope it's on the Team Slayer playlist) but Warlock is just plain crap. There are very few major differences between Warlock and Wizard (even the NAMES are alike!). Have the boys at Bungie ran out of ideas this early? I'm not even going to look forward to the other maps, then I won't be as disappointed with them as I am with these.

Oh well, /rant.

Vote.

Kai
04-26-2005, 01:25 AM
I'm disappointed with Containment.

I love Warlock.

Thordic
04-26-2005, 08:01 AM
Eh they're kinda cool.

My main problem is all the people I play with (my brothers friends) seem to be level 18+ while I am still not that great, so I get owned over and over again.

Its a steep learning curve though, I played with some normal people in an Xbox LAN the other day and I was tearing crap up left and right and everyone hated me.

FromTheBack
04-26-2005, 01:09 PM
i believe that people liked the old maps a lot from Halo1 and they wanted to bring back wizard so people could play it on halo2. Containment is very nice, liked the feel of it and reminded me slightly of sidewinder which was a good feeling. The two bases are very cool too, (especially the gate) just wish they had a tank on that sucker in default mode.

CaptaiN_JacK
04-26-2005, 01:41 PM
The two bases are very cool too, (especially the gate) just wish they had a tank on that sucker in default mode.

I agree, a tank on live would just be tits.

AcemanPB
04-26-2005, 03:53 PM
[QUOTE=CaptaiN_JacK]Warlock is just plain crap. There are very few major differences between Warlock and Wizard (even the NAMES are alike!). QUOTE]

I thought that was the point. I love the new maps, too bad we have to wait longer for them to bed updated into the playlist.

DiSoRdeR
04-26-2005, 09:21 PM
I only downloaded the free maps, is the $5.99 pack worth it or should I just wait till they become free in june?