PDA

View Full Version : Guns are Fun - VIDEO

Skoad
04-26-2005, 04:56 AM
Footage from our last 3 shooting outings.

http://www.eaglejm.com/guns05smlr.wmv

Guns include:
1903 03A3 - nickel shot, target bullseye, bobble head, 2 liters, distance stuff (70ish yards?)
Mosin Nagant (russian?) - guy with cigar
HK Fabarm HD semi shotgun with various shot loads/slug- monitor, clays, milk jug, close soup can, book
Mini-14 - rapid fire on the computer with X
AR-15 variant/brand unknown - ranger guy pulled up, asked if we had any uzi's, then got his AR out of the trunk and started shooting stuff :)
Your basic semi .22 - little pops on fire clip

Would have more monitor blasting (i took a ricochet in the chin), water explosions, shooting jar of paintballs, etc...but camera ran out of juice.

fire1811
04-26-2005, 07:33 AM
very nice video

ghost068
04-26-2005, 07:55 AM
You might get the NRA wanting to pay you for that.

Destructo6
04-26-2005, 01:39 PM
Mosin Nagant (russian?) - guy with cigar
Looks like a M44. Always a spectacular muzzle flash/blast with those.

cockerkiller68
04-26-2005, 02:14 PM
That is AWESOME!!!!!! :shooting: :shooting: :clap:

warpspyder
04-26-2005, 03:46 PM
That barrel (at least I think it was a barrel) looks like it's seen better days :wow: . Nice vid!! :clap:

ojhspyro89
04-26-2005, 03:58 PM
Mind you i love fire, nice vid

BD_Paintball
04-26-2005, 05:14 PM
nice vid and i liked one of the songs. and i guess only where you live would a ranger pull up and start shooting stuff with u

Army
04-26-2005, 09:33 PM
You might get the NRA wanting to pay you for that.

Extremely doubtful.

Minimal....if any at all...hearing protection. Zero eye protection. Shooting of trash....and from the looks of the "range" it has been done many times before with almost no clean-up. The fire is just stupid, especially with all that downed and dead brush nearby, not to mention the rounds they are using as target stands.

Even the Cop, shooting through the fence was stupid....but at the very least HE wore personal protection.

70yds or less will get you a ricochet right back at you, especially when shooting hard objects like computers and monitors....but I guess you know that by now.

Don't call me when you want to do any more shooting, you guys are unsafe.

CaptaiN_JacK
04-26-2005, 09:53 PM
70yds or less will get you a ricochet right back at you, especially when shooting hard objects like computers and monitors....but I guess you know that by now.

I would love to see a bullet ricochet off a computer 70 yards. Ever take a phyics class, or were you too busy preparing for the military during school?

p8ntball365
04-26-2005, 10:01 PM
Why is there a person even close enough to the object being shot? Towards or behinds? Very unsafe in my opinion.

BD_Paintball
04-26-2005, 10:21 PM
Psh safety. If they don’t care if they get hurt then why should we care? If they thought they would get hurt then they would not have been that close or shot at hard things. They don’t care or don’t think it will happen so we should not worry about it if they are not concerned.

billybob_81067
04-27-2005, 01:10 AM
Psh safety. If they don’t care if they get hurt then why should we care? If they thought they would get hurt then they would not have been that close or shot at hard things. They don’t care or don’t think it will happen so we should not worry about it if they are not concerned.

QFT... seriously I've done stuff like this before and didn't give a rats arse if I got hurt or not so why should anyone else care?

:headbang: rock on!

Army
04-27-2005, 03:24 AM
QFT... seriously I've done stuff like this before and didn't give a rats arse if I got hurt or not so why should anyone else care?

:headbang: rock on!

Because when you get hurt bad...and it happens all too often to people that "don't care"...then you hear of "hunters" and "target shooters" getting shot at "local shooting range/area". Suddenly it's too dangerous to allow anyone to shoot there, and your city/county/parrish closes off that area, or access to it. Since so many people are suddenly getting hurt "target shooting", the state decides that shooting at non-established shooting ranges or areas is now out-lawed for the safety of the citizens. The city/county/parrish/state then decides that your surplus guns are to blame, with their dangerous old military ammo that was designed to kill, not shoot targets. Legislation is passed to ban military weapons and ammunition.

Same city/county/parrish/state officials also discover that the pile of trash isn't cleaned up, creating a haz-mat site, increasing everyones taxes for clean up and prevention. The Ranger is found out to have fired his duty weapon with issue ammunition without authorization, and is fired for misuse of government funds and material while on duty.

It's foolish actions such as this, that makes it hard on the rest of us. But as long as YOU don't care, it's all right, huh?

CaptainJack, as for 70yds not being far enough away to shoot a hard target, and my supposedly being ignorant about the dangers of it. Your statement makes you look like a complete fool. I have fired well over a million rounds at things that should in no way produce a ricochet, yet I have the scars to prove they did. When you have half as much shooting and firearm knowledge as I, perhaps then I will think about your opinion. It's got nothing to do with physics the way you think of it, it's got everything to do with lead and gilding metal bouncing of a hard enough material to reverse its direction with enough momentum to cause damage to a human.

Skoad
04-27-2005, 04:21 AM
Whatever, we had fun. And everyone had at least disposible ear plugs if not better and there was water ready for the fire.

I guess the next time we shoot water jugs we had better have our life preservers ready.

BD_Paintball
04-27-2005, 07:58 AM
Whatever, we had fun. And everyone had at least disposible ear plugs if not better and there was water ready for the fire.

I guess the next time we shoot water jugs we had better have our life preservers ready.

lol that was really funny. as long as you had fun thats all that counts.

Steelrat
04-27-2005, 08:44 AM
I would love to see a bullet ricochet off a computer 70 yards. Ever take a phyics class, or were you too busy preparing for the military during school?

That is an amazingly ignorant statement.

And as for "having fun," people need to remember that guns are designed to kill things. That is the whole reason guns were invented. They are not toys. Its okay to go out and have good time, but guns needed to be treated with respect, and safety rules need to be obeyed. Shooting at close-range targets without any eye protection is like playing paintball without goggles on.

txaggie08
04-27-2005, 09:22 AM
you beat me to it steelrat. think about how fast that mass is moving before you start talking about physics.........

thats a civilian issue m-16 variant(probably an actual colt build though), not an actual ar-15(that or its military surplus m-16 one or the other. ar-15's are extremely rare(real ar-15's anyway))

Echo419
04-27-2005, 09:55 AM
:) When the cops rolled up i was like oh crap this is about to get bad... and omg the irony haha

BD_Paintball
04-27-2005, 10:10 AM
Steelrat and txaggie08 do you also tell ppl that they need to have there masks on when shooting there guns in the back yard? if they want to shoot there guns like they are then let them do it. also if ppl want to shoot there pb guns without there masks on then let them do it, if they get shot in the eye by there own gun then they have to be really stupid. if im going to ware my mask then i might as well put my cup on to make sure i dont shoot my self in the nuts too.

Steelrat
04-27-2005, 11:18 AM
Steelrat and txaggie08 do you also tell ppl that they need to have there masks on when shooting there guns in the back yard? if they want to shoot there guns like they are then let them do it. also if ppl want to shoot there pb guns without there masks on then let them do it, if they get shot in the eye by there own gun then they have to be really stupid. if im going to ware my mask then i might as well put my cup on to make sure i dont shoot my self in the nuts too.

ANYTIME I shoot my paintball gun my mask is on.

And I hate to break it to you, but accidents do happen. And if a couple of idiots with guns manage to shoot or wound themselves while jerking around in the woods, its draws the sort of negative attention that produces restrictions on shooting and firearms that effects EVERYONE who shoots. Its just as easy to do a video like that while conducting yourself in a safe manner.

And that Ranger seems to have exhibited questionable judgement. Thats a nice, easy way to get yourself in trouble.

BD_Paintball
04-27-2005, 11:34 AM
well I almost never put my mask on when I shoot in my back yard and I will let you know when I shoot myself in the eye with my gun b/c I would win the lotto before I shoot myself with my gun. And I also think the odds that they get hurt doing this is very very very very low. If someone is irresponsible enough to accidentally shoot them selves with there gun then maybe they deserve to get hurt. Where I play paintball the person explains that if someone takes there mask off on the field they will kick them out and tell them they are too stupid to play paintball. If you are stupid enough to look down the barrel and pull the trigger then you are too stupid to be using a paintball gun.

Skoad
04-27-2005, 02:08 PM
:) When the cops rolled up i was like oh crap this is about to get bad... and omg the irony haha

that is EXACTLY what we thought too :D

magman007
04-27-2005, 03:00 PM
the thing is, he already stated that yes in fact, he did take a ricochet to the chin. that right there would have made me think.. gee dont you think what we are doing, at this range, is a little dumb?

Skoad
04-27-2005, 03:35 PM
the ricochet was just a shotgun bb, bounced off my chin leaving a red dot.

Army
04-27-2005, 04:45 PM

In the wide open woods, with all the open area around you, and it hits less than 6" from your eye. If it left a red dot on your skin, imagine what it would have done to your soft, gooshy, eyeball.

No protection=blind

Thanks Skoad, you have proven my point. Next time use protection, accidents can happen :rofl:

Eatem Alive
04-27-2005, 04:52 PM
you should have at least been wearing your hoods ;)

Steelrat
04-27-2005, 04:58 PM

Just? Thats the projectile from a shotgun. From what I recall, they are .32 caliber. I'm not sure i'd be quite that glib about taking a .32 on the chin :(

hAppy
04-27-2005, 05:15 PM
well I almost never put my mask on when I shoot in my back yard and I will let you know when I shoot myself in the eye with my gun b/c I would win the lotto before I shoot myself with my gun. And I also think the odds that they get hurt doing this is very very very very low. If someone is irresponsible enough to accidentally shoot them selves with there gun then maybe they deserve to get hurt. Where I play paintball the person explains that if someone takes there mask off on the field they will kick them out and tell them they are too stupid to play paintball. If you are stupid enough to look down the barrel and pull the trigger then you are too stupid to be using a paintball gun.
People accidently shoot themselves with "unloaded" guns all the time, it's an undeniable fact. No matter how many times you checked to see that the gun is unloaded, you can't screw around with it. Especially if it means your life could be in danger. You are just to arrogant to observe safety. Guns aren't toys, they are tools. Anything can be used as a lethal weapon, it just depends on the person who is operating on it.

I don't see how that ranger would just roll up to a bunch of guys with guys and with a smile on his face.

And here is proof that you could get yourself into an accident.

p8ntball365
04-27-2005, 05:22 PM
Umm if 4 years of using a shotgun has told me something it is that Shotguns don't use bb's at all, but pellets. But I think the people that don't shoot their markers are extremely irresponisble and foolish. Along with shooting guns at that close of a range.

Army
04-27-2005, 06:32 PM
Umm if 4 years of using a shotgun has told me something it is that Shotguns don't use bb's at all, but pellets. But I think the people that don't shoot their markers are extremely irresponisble and foolish. Along with shooting guns at that close of a range.

There is a BB size for shotguns, between the 7 buck weights, and the 9 pellet sizes.

p8ntball365
04-27-2005, 06:34 PM
Really? Thanks I didn't know that. Leave it to Army though. What gauge shotgun does the bullet take? Would it be a 4-10 or smaller?

ICP
04-27-2005, 09:22 PM
I'd just like to say thanx to Army and some of the others here. I just watched the vid and, I enjoy shooting very much. At least someone else (army and others) feels the same way I do when I see stupid crap.

Skoad
04-27-2005, 09:26 PM
In the wide open woods, with all the open area around you, and it hits less than 6" from your eye.:

actually wasn't that drastic, was just a friend shooting someting stupid from a stupid distance from where we were standing. :argh: :argh:

Steelrat
04-27-2005, 10:12 PM
Well, that REALLY proves our point, thanks :rofl:

wanna-b-ballin'
04-27-2005, 10:27 PM
nice video. i love to shoot things that explode. do you ever shoot paint cans? go to the hardware store and pick up some used paint cans. preferably with some paint left in them. then fill them about 95% full of water, and seal it with the lid. then shoot it with a big gun.
.22's dont work well, they just poke a hole and its stupid. when i did it i used a Marlin 45-70 coach gun. thats a nice powerful gun that makes those 1/2 gallon paint cans go BOOM.
the kick on the gun is so big that the top of the barrel has porting to counter-act the muzzle rise. i dont know if they are all that way, but the one i shot did. i made a big red circle of paint on the ground about 30 feet across from one of the cans exploding.

oh, and always wear protection. a piece of the copper jacket from the bullet shot out of one of the ported holes and imbedded itself in the side of my nose next to my eye. i had to dig it out with a pointy object. you never know what might happen.

Target Practice
04-29-2005, 04:53 PM
nice video. i love to shoot things that explode. do you ever shoot paint cans? go to the hardware store and pick up some used paint cans. preferably with some paint left in them. then fill them about 95% full of water, and seal it with the lid. then shoot it with a big gun.

Congratulations, you've just crated a hazardous materials spill.

.22's dont work well, they just poke a hole and its stupid. when i did it i used a Marlin 45-70 coach gun. thats a nice powerful gun that makes those 1/2 gallon paint cans go BOOM.
the kick on the gun is so big that the top of the barrel has porting to counter-act the muzzle rise. i dont know if they are all that way, but the one i shot did. i made a big red circle of paint on the ground about 30 feet across from one of the cans exploding.

"Hey guys, let's get paint all over the goddamn place using high-calibler rounds that we obviously have not the slightest idea how to use! It'll be Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!"

oh, and always wear protection. a piece of the copper jacket from the bullet shot out of one of the ported holes and imbedded itself in the side of my nose next to my eye. i had to dig it out with a pointy object. you never know what might happen.

What's that, an accident, when you're screwing around with deadly tools? Gee, ya' don't say. People like you and the OP make it harder for me to own guns.

Thanks. Thanks alot. I love it when irresponsible shooters fuel the soccer mom's fire. Thanks for being the guy we have to yell at when they screw off at the range and make it unsafe to shoot.

Jerk.

Target Practice
04-29-2005, 04:54 PM
I really don't like editing posts, so I'll just make another one.

A bullet can ricochet off of water. True or False?

EDIT: Psst...this is a test, not a question. Durr.

tsc
04-29-2005, 05:11 PM
I've been hit by a ricochet at a RANGE. I was a good 40' away from the guy, he's firing on the pistol range, and that tiny bit of metal took a 45 degree angle and smacked me in the arm-- I bled for a few HOURS and still have the scar, 2 years later.

Had it been 2' higher, it would have hit my eye. Well, not my eye. My SAFETY GLASSES.

And you're standing there in the woods, no protection, exibiting the absolute worst qualities of 'shooters'.

Videos like that get on the internet, and tell everyone that shooters are irresponsible, put themselves and others in danger, and have no respect for the land.

Videos of responsible shooters don't get on the internet-- they're not very exiting. Punching little holes in paper with high velocity bits of lead and wearing dorky headgear and stupid looking glasses isn't what most people call fun.

The shooting community is amazing, I've made alot of friends at the range, and as a consequence, I get to shoot thing I don't own, and can't even dream of owning, thanks to the cost. TP, for that same reason, recently shot an S&W 500. That's way more fun than putting yourself in mortal danger. But these nice, responsible, giving, intelligent people get pushed to the wayside when one moron shoots himself in the foot.

Come to think of it, you're probably not the best paintball ambasadors either.

We all do stupid things when we're kids. Grow up and quit doing stupid things with objects that can easily maim or kill you.

WickeDKlowN
04-29-2005, 05:47 PM
I remember when I was 8 or 9 I had a Daisy .22(rifle, not pellet gun). I was shooting at an old metal bathtub in my backyard. One of the bullets ricoched and killed one of my Walker's that was ~10 yds. behind me. That was when I stopped being stupid with guns.

eNder159
04-29-2005, 10:16 PM
I remember when I was 8 or 9 I had a Daisy .22(rifle, not pellet gun). I was shooting at an old metal bathtub in my backyard. One of the bullets ricoched and killed one of my Walker's that was ~10 yds. behind me. That was when I stopped being stupid with guns.

walkers?

magman007
04-30-2005, 01:03 AM
I've been hit by a ricochet at a RANGE. I was a good 40' away from the guy, he's firing on the pistol range, and that tiny bit of metal took a 45 degree angle and smacked me in the arm-- I bled for a few HOURS and still have the scar, 2 years later.

Had it been 2' higher, it would have hit my eye. Well, not my eye. My SAFETY GLASSES.

And you're standing there in the woods, no protection, exibiting the absolute worst qualities of 'shooters'.

Videos like that get on the internet, and tell everyone that shooters are irresponsible, put themselves and others in danger, and have no respect for the land.

Videos of responsible shooters don't get on the internet-- they're not very exiting. Punching little holes in paper with high velocity bits of lead and wearing dorky headgear and stupid looking glasses isn't what most people call fun.

The shooting community is amazing, I've made alot of friends at the range, and as a consequence, I get to shoot thing I don't own, and can't even dream of owning, thanks to the cost. TP, for that same reason, recently shot an S&W 500. That's way more fun than putting yourself in mortal danger. But these nice, responsible, giving, intelligent people get pushed to the wayside when one moron shoots himself in the foot.

Come to think of it, you're probably not the best paintball ambasadors either.

We all do stupid things when we're kids. Grow up and quit doing stupid things with objects that can easily maim or kill you.

sorry to quote the whole thing and get off topic, but.... s&w 500.... ohhhhhhhh yum a rifle in a handgun :)

Target Practice
04-30-2005, 01:30 AM
sorry to quote the whole thing and get off topic, but.... s&w 500.... ohhhhhhhh yum a rifle in a handgun :)

Oh man, it was the coolest thing. I put 5 rounds downrange, and (even though the wrist was slightly sore afterwords) it was fun as hell. Of course, they were the lowest grain rounds, and were nowhere near the size of the 500-gr rounds available for it.

rehme
04-30-2005, 10:38 AM
yeah to bad they dont like to eject shells. If you want to shoot a real handgun shoot the 454 casull.

WickeDKlowN
04-30-2005, 11:13 AM
walkers?
http://www.country997.com/timages/page/jackson.jpg

Walker Hound

Target Practice
04-30-2005, 02:23 PM
yeah to bad they dont like to eject shells. If you want to shoot a real handgun shoot the 454 casull.

Yeah revolvers typically don't eject spent casings.

I don't get what you're trying to say.

Edit: Oops, this is tsc.

magman007
04-30-2005, 02:50 PM

im not sure if you know what a s&w 500 is... it is a big honkin handgun...

http://www.targetworldinc.com/upload/products/163500_large%20S&W500.jpg

yuo dont mess with that

Target Practice
04-30-2005, 03:11 PM
The biggest, actually.

But hey, let's not get off track. The OP and people like him are stupid.

Discuss.

Wheelman
05-01-2005, 06:36 PM
A bullet can ricochet off of water. True or False?

Abso-frickin'-lutley true. I really ddn't wanna comment on the stupidity I saw in the video, but I felt compelled to answer. Army know what he's talking about, you be good off not to mock him.

Just wanna know how much alcohol was involved in the making of that peice of crap. Cuz you guys had to be drunk to be that irresponsible.

.... s&w 500.... ohhhhhhhh yum a rifle in a handgun

Not quite, it's still a hangun round, I am not aware of any rifle as of yet that is chambered for the 500 smith although that would be pretty cool.

jpdgas
05-04-2005, 12:35 PM
Like wheelman said, bullets definitly ricochet off water. A woman driving down the coast a few years back was killed when a guy "fishing" with his rifle bounced one off the water and put a hole in her head. And what makes you think a monitor couldn't send a bullet back at you? Theres plenty of parts inside there that have enough mass to do it.

And as for wearing a mask while testing a pinatball gun in the backyard, i used to do it maskless as well. Then I had the back end of a pt enforcer blow out and leave a bruise on my chest. The force behind it would have messed up my eyes for sure had it hit them. I have also had a hpa tank split at the reg and shoot into my stomach, which wasn't nice at all. Now I ALWAYS wear my mask when my paintball marker is gassed up. With the high pressures at work in there, you don't need paint in the gun to get hurt. The amount of ignorance shown in this thread (with exception of Army, wheelman, ect) is astounding.

Target Practice
05-04-2005, 03:36 PM
The amount of ignorance shown in this thread (with exception of Army, wheelman, ect) is astounding.

Eh, you get used to it.

billybob_81067
05-05-2005, 01:20 AM
Ignorance is pure bliss! :D

Hasty8
05-05-2005, 02:31 PM

Why is it always the idiots that survive?

Hasty8
05-05-2005, 02:40 PM

Yet more ignorace.

Of course in your instance it might be a good thing to shoot yourself in the nads. Reduce the likleyhood of further contaminating the gene pool.

If you honestly think that stupidity like this in no way effects anyone else you need serious help.

magman007
05-05-2005, 03:07 PM
Abso-frickin'-lutley true. I really ddn't wanna comment on the stupidity I saw in the video, but I felt compelled to answer. Army know what he's talking about, you be good off not to mock him.

Just wanna know how much alcohol was involved in the making of that peice of crap. Cuz you guys had to be drunk to be that irresponsible.

Not quite, it's still a hangun round, I am not aware of any rifle as of yet that is chambered for the 500 smith although that would be pretty cool.

im not saying it shoots rifle rounds, but the fact that it is so honkin big and powerful, makes it seem like the power of a rifle, chambered into a handgun :)

more like praise for the people at s&w for creating that beast

Target Practice
05-05-2005, 03:09 PM
more like praise for the people at s&w for creating that beast

Less praise for the people at S&W for making that line of Airlite trash.

Edit: Speling!

scully719
05-05-2005, 04:01 PM
I'll never downplay the importance of safety, but I wish there was an area close to me where I could shoot at misc. targets of my choice. I prefer tomato soup cans to paint cans, little safer on wildlife. I took up paintball because it is a competitive shooting sport and it replaces the enjoyment that I miss in shooting real guns. Closest rifle range to my house is two and half hour drive one way. When I saw the video first thing I thought of was how jealous I was. Now I do beleive in safety, so next time you guys want to go shooting call me and I'll bring the safety glasses and hearing protection.

Target Practice
05-05-2005, 04:27 PM
I'll never downplay the importance of safety, but I wish there was an area close to me where I could shoot at misc. targets of my choice. I prefer tomato soup cans to paint cans, little safer on wildlife. I took up paintball because it is a competitive shooting sport and it replaces the enjoyment that I miss in shooting real guns. Closest rifle range to my house is two and half hour drive one way. When I saw the video first thing I thought of was how jealous I was. Now I do beleive in safety, so next time you guys want to go shooting call me and I'll bring the safety glasses and hearing protection.

See, that's the thing. You're still putting lead in the ground. You're leaving artificial debris where there was none. Chances are you're still leaving your brass or shells behind.

It's disruptive to the environment. Plain and simple.

scully719
05-05-2005, 05:17 PM
See, that's the thing. You're still putting lead in the ground. You're leaving artificial debris where there was none. Chances are you're still leaving your brass or shells behind.

It's disruptive to the environment. Plain and simple.
Your name is Target Practice, I don't know if thats an online name only or do you shoot real guns? Now do you think that because you shoot at a legitamate shooting range(unless you shoot indoors 100% of the time)that your doing less damage then someone shooting on there private property. I don't think so.

I'd like to continue this conversation but I'm meeting a few friends for alittle Thursday night paintball.

I wonder what the long term effect of broken paintball in the woods????

Target Practice
05-05-2005, 05:53 PM
Your name is Target Practice, I don't know if thats an online name only or do you shoot real guns? Now do you think that because you shoot at a legitamate shooting range(unless you shoot indoors 100% of the time)that your doing less damage then someone shooting on there private property. I don't think so.

I'd like to continue this conversation but I'm meeting a few friends for alittle Thursday night paintball.

I wonder what the long term effect of broken paintball in the woods????

Actually, it is an online name, but I shoot at the local range at least once a week (tonight, in fact) and most of the time twice a week. There is a huge difference in shooting at a legitimate range. Number one, it's been zoned and found to be safe by a governing body. It is plowed and graded dirt; there is no reason for wildlife to be on the range. The occasional cow may wander out onto the range ever once and a while, but it's rare. When you go out and shoot out in the boonies, many times people don't know who's land they are shooting on, and what lies behind (and to the sides) of their backstop, if they even have one.

You're question deals with people who shoot on their own private property, but I take into account the larger picture. This is fine, IF the proper considerations are made. For example, I knew a gunsmith/gun dealer (who is now a damn fine orthopedic surgeon) who had some land that he put a range on. He graded a swath of dirt 300 yards long (which started to climb up a large hill at the 150 yard mark), and used the excess dirt to build berms on the sides. He then fenced the tops of the berms to keep out wildlife as best he could.

You may not think that going out and blasting cans is bad. Multiply that by the huge amount of people that do it every week/month/year, and it becomes a problem.

The environmental issue is only part of it. The main thing with me is the safety aspect. It's great that you wear ear and eye protection. This is a safety consideration many people don't take. But it's more than just that. Let's look at what we can see in the video, which pretty much mirrors every shooting video on the Internet:

No hearing/eye protection.
Shooting at compressed/flamable materials in a wooded setting with "a bucket of water" for fire control.
Little or no backstop.
Cameraman downrange of the shooter (not very far downrange, but downrange nonetheless).
Absence of a clearly-defined firing line.
Absense of a Range Clear/Range Hot indicator.
Stupidity and irresponsibility on the part of the police officer.
Shooting at environmentally-hazardous products.

It's videos like this one that make legitimate shooters look like idiots to the general public. Now I have to leave, I have some real shooting to do.

The impact of a paintball on the environment is nil. Gelatin is biodegradable, lead is not. Fill will be gone by the first heavy dew, lead splash and gunpowder will not.

Edited For Clarity.