PDA

View Full Version : total no0b question.

boblongtom
04-26-2005, 03:49 PM
sorry if this Question is totally noobish but,

i am looking to buy a classic mag with these specs:
classic valve
-logic v-m vert frame
-luke off set vert feed body

how fast will it shoot?
( BPS )

Maggot6
04-26-2005, 03:58 PM
It is possible to shoot 13-15 bps. But in reality you'll shoot a top of 10 ish bps, and a regular of 7.. Fast enough ;) WELCOME to AO :)

jenarelJAM
04-26-2005, 03:58 PM
if you dont know, ask; thats what this forum is for :D

since you're using a classic valve, i dont think you will be able to get over 15 bps but i dont think you will be able to get that fast with a mech frame(i think its mech)

asking how fast your gun will shoot largely depends on how fast your fingers are. i'd say count on around 10 bps or less unless you are amazing with a trigger.

boblongtom
04-26-2005, 04:40 PM
hey thanks alot.
i just was a little intimidated because alot of other forums are up tight and people are losers there. but this seems to be my favorite forum now!

jenarelJAM
04-26-2005, 06:09 PM
definately, i used to browse pbnation, but after a couple months there, you get tired of all the bashing and stuff. AO is THE place to be...

frop
04-26-2005, 06:54 PM
definately, i used to browse pbnation, but after a couple months there, you get tired of all the bashing and stuff. AO is THE place to be...
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No bashing on AO? :rolleyes:

Nothing personal, man ;)

punkncat
04-26-2005, 07:00 PM
On a classic valve with the mech frame you MIGHT get 8 BPS. I would count on more like 5.

Just because the valve is capable of something like 15 doesn't mean you can hit it. Usually what happens when people really try to rip on a classic they start short stroking.

Gumbe
04-26-2005, 07:07 PM
another question..can u put in your valve wrong i mean if u didnt take it apart..i didnt do it...but i was wondering..u push it in and u screw it in there no way that you can mess it up...it theree?

CKY_Alliance
04-26-2005, 07:13 PM
You would have to be really dumb to put it in wrong...if u can at all. Just put the little metal nub in the slot push forward and rotate. WA LA now if you take the valve apart I dont know,ive only taken my LVL10 apart (not much does but yea) ive never needed to take it aprt andif its not broke ..dont fix it!