PDA

View Full Version : tac-one shipping to EU

unived micindev
04-26-2005, 06:18 PM
can agd, tunaman or rpg ship tac-one to central europe (EU) by usps???how big end heavy is box with tac-one???

gothsqwd
04-27-2005, 08:49 AM
The box is not end heavy. The barrel is not on the marker in the box. And the shipping weight is only a couple of kilos. They should not have a problem shipping to the EU as long as you're willing to pay the shipping and customs fees. You should try AGDE first to avoid extra customs charges.

AGDEurope (http://www.airgun.com/Europe/index.html)

Joni
04-27-2005, 11:17 AM
AGDE is a pain to contact, and will probably end up being more expensive than getting it from tuna or rouge. Contact tuna and/or rouge, ask about the price for shipping, and don't forget that customs might add taxes depending on which country you are in.

unived micindev
04-28-2005, 03:06 AM
2gothsqwd>yeah, AGDE last update is from june 2003...
2joni>ok...ill try it,..thx...

spsantos
04-28-2005, 11:45 AM
Regarding AGD Europe, i must agree, they are pretty useless right now.

When i tried to order my ULT trigger kit from them about 2 months ago, i just got a plain reponse: "Out of stock", nothing else. I had to order it from the US... Payed more for shipping than for the merchandise... AGD E could at least helped me in someway, but no, just "Out of Stock".

Trust me, we must be really fond of mags to be using one in Europe, because with the support we're having it's rather both time consuming and a lot more expensive, because most of the accessories must be ordered from AGD US.

unived micindev
05-01-2005, 09:51 AM
yeah...i tried to contact AGDE few months ago and no response...whats happen with AGDE?...why AGD didnt find another importer to EU?...its shame that AGD in US have great customer service and in EU almost nothing - (i found intelliframes in germany but for 150EUR-approx 200USD!!!)...