PDA

View Full Version : My new Armageddon tank. Questions...

Boydster
04-26-2005, 07:09 PM
I was wondering if I could replace the burst disk things in this with the brass kind that you twist in with a wrench. The kind on this is just a disk held in by a hollow grub screw. If y'all know what pressure I should replace the two with(and if I can), please lmk. It's a 68/4500 tank.

Also, when I got the tank, it had a macroline fitting in the right side. There are holes on the bottom and left also, but I don't know if it's possible to put hose there or not. The left hole says "Outlet/Gauge", and the bottom one doesn't say anything(it's the one with the burst disk). Are all of these interchangable?

Finally, this tank needs to be rehydro'd in june of 06 I believe. It's a 3 year tank. If I sent it in to be tested, will it become a 5 year tank automatically? Or will it be 3 year forever?

Please only tell me answers to these if you know for sure, I don't want to blow this thing up or w/e.....

Thanks.

Little_Ho
04-27-2005, 08:20 AM
hi
i got the same tank. I would go to Air America Homepage and maybe look or ask them about the Burstdisks.
About the Hydro, i found this side here (http://p210.ezboard.com/fplaypaintballcoloradoalsohomeofthecoloradopaintba llclubfrm40.showMessage?topicID=81.topic)
Check your Number on the Tank and compare it here. Mine is a 10/02 Tank.
Acording to this number: E11194
That means:
For exemption codes E-10945 and E-11194, your bottle is on a 3-year test schedule if the last test occurred before July 1, 2001. If your bottle has been tested after that date, you are now on a 5-year test schedule.

So i dont have to rehydro untill, 07...lo

Hope that helps.....

Little_Ho