PDA

View Full Version : Omfg

ghost068
04-26-2005, 07:41 PM
Well, its not an automag, but HOLY CRAP!

http://www.combatgames.co.uk/oneadmin/gallery.php?category_id=5&parent_id=0&photo_id=100

WingMan13
04-26-2005, 07:44 PM
YEP! A work of art. Your gonna hear some stories about this one.

Lohman446
04-26-2005, 07:46 PM
Wow.. is it functional or is it one of those that explodes if you actually get an air tank near it?

Nothing against it if it is.. just curious

ICP
04-26-2005, 07:49 PM
I've been told (and can not back it up at all with facts) That it is workable, but has never been used. Everything was carved by hand and they sell for a pretty penny. The guy has done a couple different one's that I have seen.

Very nice looking work.

CKY_Alliance
04-26-2005, 08:03 PM
HMMM i cant view it for some reason.

oldsoldier
04-26-2005, 08:07 PM
this is kinda old... the gun was confiscated by the police in germany.

DiSoRdeR
04-26-2005, 08:12 PM
Yeah its olds news, people never search now days... Anyways I think it looks kinda wierd, and to fragile to be used. And about the police man, when did that happen? Never heard about that, why would a police man confinscate it?

warbeak2099
04-26-2005, 08:18 PM
I'm pretty sure he got it back.

nt2004
04-26-2005, 08:26 PM
he did. Do a search for mad cocker disease in this forum and read through the threads. You'll find lots of info about it there

ojhspyro89
04-26-2005, 08:29 PM
Yeah its olds news, people never search now days... Anyways I think it looks kinda wierd, and to fragile to be used. And about the police man, when did that happen? Never heard about that, why would a police man confinscate it?

What i remember is the police came in the creators house for some reason while he was out and his wife was home. Im guessing in germany you need an air gun licence or something. Since the man who made mad cocker desease didnt have any working guns, he just had parts valves ect laying around, he didnt get charged. Luckily, he had Mad Cocker Desease hidden away where the police did not get to it. He is a member here on AO i beleive, not sure who he is though. All i gotta say is he is an artist, the trigger work on that thing is just amazing.

tippmannsniper-
04-26-2005, 08:32 PM
soo old

and yes it is funtional since he milled from a raw body,the trigger is gold plated with i think ivory grooves

MonsterMag
04-26-2005, 09:13 PM
old :spit_take

TheTramp
04-26-2005, 09:18 PM
I'm pretty sure he said that HE wouldn't gas it up. Also, I thought he got his stuff back in the end.

behemoth
04-26-2005, 09:25 PM
triggernomics IIRC

Head knight of Ni
04-26-2005, 09:41 PM
He said it might work for 6-7 shots, but he wasn't going to try and find out. Yes, it is from triggernomics.

SpecialBlend2786
04-27-2005, 01:01 AM
He said it might work for 6-7 shots, but he wasn't going to try and find out. Yes, it is from triggernomics.

yeah thats what i remember (the 6-7 shots thing).

Maggot6
04-27-2005, 06:53 AM
Bring that to the rental feild and scare some children.. :cool:

Creative Mayhem
04-27-2005, 08:54 AM

The guy who did that is Maghog here on AO, he used to own a custom carving/jewelry company and did mostly custom triggers. He would get a pretty penny for them too, but from what I hear, WELL worth the $$

The cocker is old, but never confiscated, Dan had it hidden well. He did have a bunch of stuff confiscated, but then returned after everything was straightened out.

The cocker was complet hand carved. It is fully functional, however the walls are too thin to actually use. Dan wanted to see exactly how far/much he could do to the cocker. He has done a completely carved Micro Emag as well. He tried to get a battery for it and some other parts and it was actually the caution label on the battery that caught the German authorities attention.

FreakBaller12
04-27-2005, 08:59 AM
whatever happened to him, I can't remember. Did he say he was going to retire or something due to other things. I know he went MIA for a bit on AO. Showed up a few months ago and showed us all his stuff and told us the police story. Now he's gone again and I can't seem to remember why he left. :confused:

JimmyBeam
04-27-2005, 12:29 PM
that goes in a gun case. i wouldnt let it ever see the field

buzzboy
04-27-2005, 03:52 PM
Not sure if any of you guys read the comments. This is from the creator.....

No...it does not shoot.

Yes, it is the best milling job ever. over 1000 hours of milling into that bad boy if i rmeember ight
-by Kevin aka Kevmaster

Banshee23
04-27-2005, 04:17 PM
Not sure if any of you guys read the comments. This is from the creator.....

Kevmaster isn't the creator, he just posted the pics on that forum

Maghog
05-05-2005, 05:16 AM
I'm still around, checking in here once a week or so. I just don't have much time anymore to stay involved on AO.
Completing one of these guns takes so much time and energy, I have to admit that the Cocker totally drained me. Although the E-Mag is well on its way to becoming the next and possibly final TLC, I am not really carving much anymore right now. It's hard to get focused on it when I have so many other things to deal with.
It's nice to still see this thing kicking around, even if it is already "old" after only half a year.
I thank those who make an effort to keep the facts straight, :clap: although the stories get more and more distorted as time goes on. Some of the things I have read are mind boggling, and makes me wonder where it comes from. It used to irk me, but now it makes me laugh. :D
Did any of you know that I sold this thing for a quarter of a million dollars? I didn't either until I read it on a forum that shall not be named. Strangely enough, I've still got the gun and my bank account is empty.
Oh well, if half of the claims were true, I'd be held hostage by the German mafia, doomed to be drowned in beer if my ransom isn't paid. At least it would be a good death.
Take care,
Dan@Triggernomics

Target Practice
05-05-2005, 05:22 AM
Dan, if you get around to seeing this, I have to say how much I admire your work. Tell me, do you still do little comissions here and there?

Maghog
05-05-2005, 07:40 AM
Thank you, and yes, I will still do custom work, but only for those who don't start out with, "how much would it be if..."
Either you want something first class and will pay for it, or you can look elsewhere for your nearest dealer of cheapo brand products.
I don't mean to be rude, I just don't have time for that anymore.
You can pm me here if you are still interested.
Dan

oldsoldier
05-05-2005, 07:47 AM
Dan, I remember the original posts, and the problems you were having with the police. Then, for whatever reason, I lost track of the whole story. I AM glad, however, that you got all your stuff back...I remember you being pretty stressed. Its kind of sad to hear you may not be doing the asmazing work you have done, but totally understandable. When a hobby becomes a passion, becomes all consuming, you gotta make choices. Good luck to you. And welcome back :)

Soopa Villain17
05-05-2005, 08:33 AM
the company triggernomics , is about 5 miles or so from my house i belive , i tired emailing the guy but i think he went out of bussiness , he has a add in paintball magazine i think from 02 , when i get home ill dig it out and find out for sure , im pretty sure he lives in my town cuz in the add it said triggernomics , blah blah and the guys name was dan and he lived on the bogg road in rockland :clap: , i think its cool some1 that can do something that amazing lived or still lives by me

magman007
05-05-2005, 11:29 AM
he moved to germany, hence why he isnt in maine any more, and it says he is out of business

Target Practice
05-05-2005, 03:27 PM
Thank you, and yes, I will still do custom work, but only for those who don't start out with, "how much would it be if..."
Either you want something first class and will pay for it, or you can look elsewhere for your nearest dealer of cheapo brand products.
I don't mean to be rude, I just don't have time for that anymore.
You can pm me here if you are still interested.
Dan

No offense taken, it seems that's the prevailing sentiment with customizers these days.

slade
05-05-2005, 04:11 PM
(didnt read the whole thread)

i cant beleive some of you guys didnt know about this, there have been quite a few threads, theres a lot of info on this and other guns.

actually IIRC, this was the only gun he had left. an e-mag he made was stolen, and everything else was confiscated when the german police found out he had an e-mag shipped to them (crazy germans). this was the only gun he still has because he hid it so well, since it was his best work.

JoshK
05-05-2005, 05:46 PM
(didnt read the whole thread)

i cant beleive some of you guys didnt know about this, there have been quite a few threads, theres a lot of info on this and other guns.

actually IIRC, this was the only gun he had left. an e-mag he made was stolen, and everything else was confiscated when the german police found out he had an e-mag shipped to them (crazy germans). this was the only gun he still has because he hid it so well, since it was his best work.

It's funny when people don't read the whole thread... :spit_take

Well...this is old news, but atleast I know what this beast is called now. :)

anonymousbill123
05-05-2005, 05:53 PM
that is a sweet *** cocker

68magOwner
05-05-2005, 05:55 PM
I've been told (and can not back it up at all with facts) That it is workable, but has never been used. Everything was carved by hand and they sell for a pretty penny. The guy has done a couple different one's that I have seen.

Very nice looking work.

i believe he said that it MAY hold the pressure, but would fall apart if shot more than a few times, anyway, i beleieve he only did 2 cockers, he also did some triggers/at least 1 mag rail, i beleive he put up that cocker for sell at $50,000, or mabey $100,000 obo.
anyway, is very old now, suprised to see it brought up again (not that its not noteworthy, just thought hte whole world had seen it 923829 times)