PDA

View Full Version : X-Valve Lose of Rapid Fire

DOGMA
04-27-2005, 10:26 AM
I meant loss that was a typo.
Ok. This is one of those "all of a sudden" things. My gun can no longer rapid fire as if "something broke" or "something is blocking an air chamber". In rapid fire it just cant fill up with air fast enuff anymore. I can hear the air suck into the chamber each time. The first few shots are fine then it starts. Half the air it needs try to shot then a few trigger pulls of nothing at all. I pulled it all apart to see if it something was blocking air some place and cant see anything. There is trigger stick. When I pull the trigger the sear pin stays back until there is finaly enuff air for the on/off pin to kick it forword again. There are no leaks of any kind. What can I do? And yes I re-lubed everything while I had it apart.

Now like I said my system was wotking perfect for me. I got 5 shims in my ULE trigger and 2 in my lvl 10. And one day while playing BAM no rapid fire. I have had it set up this way for 2 years. Just for fun I tried changeing it up a bit...no luck. I also put in the old on/off and the same thing happens. So it is something other then "add" or "lose" a few shims. Has anyone seen this problem before?

EDIT: Also for got say that when I did pull it aprat to clean it there was matalic dust everywhere. When I looked for where there could be a grind the only thing I could see was the on/off pin the fatter bottem part had rub. But to my naked eye I could not see a bend in the pin. Would I need to replace the pin for it to work right again?

DOGMA
04-27-2005, 06:02 PM
Anyone have any ideas at all?

jenarelJAM
04-27-2005, 06:06 PM
well first of all, what i believe you are referring to is ULT bounce, not rapidfire. i could be mistaken, but i think rapidfiring only means using the stock on/off and having a high enough input to return the trigger hard enough. what type of tank do you have? my guess is that it's a problem with your tank, possibly you need to take the reg apart and clean it(only if adjustable).

Loguzzzzzz
04-27-2005, 08:10 PM
While at NorCal vs. SoCal AO days I experienced a similar problem. Rogue Factor helped me out. It turned out to be debris in regulator valve pin assembly. This is located in the main valve body and can be removed and cleaned by unscrewing the regulator and pulling the assembly out. Rogue used a dental pick to remove it. It is held in with "o" rings so it pulls out and and pushes back in after cleaning and lubing.

It sounds like a recharge issue to me. Hope this helps.