PDA

View Full Version : FN 303 question

White_Noise
04-27-2005, 02:53 PM
ok, i did a search, and couldnt really find what i was looking for about this.

im wondering if the FN303 can be made to shoot regular paintballs and if there would be a problem with getting the velocity to within legal limits if shooting regular paintballs because they are far lighter in weight than the FN303 rounds.

any help would be appreciated, i saw that you have one Muzikman. maybe you could answer this.

thanks

Creative Mayhem
04-27-2005, 02:57 PM
From what I have heard from both Muzik and Manike, in its stock form, the FN cannot shoot regular paintballs legally. IIRC, Muz was looking to get/make a reg to bring the input down enough to regulate for normal balls.

All I know is the FN fires a nylon ball DAMN HARD... just ask Manike and the cases at the NPS wharehouse in Dallas :D

rkjunior303
04-27-2005, 03:03 PM
From what I have heard from both Muzik and Manike, in its stock form, the FN cannot shoot regular paintballs legally. IIRC, Muz was looking to get/make a reg to bring the input down enough to regulate for normal balls.

All I know is the FN fires a nylon ball DAMN HARD... just ask Manike and the cases at the NPS wharehouse in Dallas :D

or the steel door @ AGD from the bismuth rounds.

bull
04-28-2005, 03:09 AM
I guess my question would be why try to convert it to shoot paintballs

White_Noise
04-28-2005, 03:12 AM
I guess my question would be why try to convert it to shoot paintballs

scenario

nippinout
04-28-2005, 03:33 AM
Sabot rounds?

Muzikman
04-28-2005, 06:26 AM
Tom gave me a few ideas to get it to shoot paintballs at a normal velocity which I have not tried as I do not want to screw up the valve I have. If I can gt my hands on another FN valve, I'll try it.