PDA

View Full Version : Reloader b wont shut off!!

Enemy
04-27-2005, 04:58 PM
so i went to see if my reloaders board is fried like i thought it was! it boots up fine and then swish the motor starts going and wont shut off if i push the button the motor will even speed up but will not stop spinning what did i fry in this thing!

johnson88
04-27-2005, 05:14 PM
Probably not gonna help much but take out the betteries to get it stop at first, i know it will probably happen again but it will stop it for now good luck hope its nothing serouis.

Enemy
04-28-2005, 02:18 AM
nope now every time it touches a power source it goes!!! i can make some good rap music with this beast though!!!

Lohman446
04-28-2005, 07:03 AM
It wants to play, get out there and play :D

mR.HaAPPY
04-28-2005, 11:31 AM
I traded for a reloader on this forum, and that's exactly how it is. After much research, a few friends and I have come to the conclusion that it is a fried board, I'm currently in negotiations to have this problem reconciled.

FreakBaller12
04-28-2005, 11:53 AM
here's my one thought of it. If it's set up anything like a Halo board this might be the solution.G on odyessy's website and look at the way the prongs are plugged in. I had them backwards and my halo kept spinning even when there was paint loaded. This may or may not be a solution. It's just a thought though.

note: the prongs go in from the board, one should be to the batteries and the other I forget. This is how it was on the Halo board, I don't know about the reloader board though.

Blazestorm
04-28-2005, 12:53 PM
The exposed copper on the black connector should be facing up, the flat black part facing down.