PDA

View Full Version : Trigger Adjustment for Emag

punkncat
04-27-2005, 07:34 PM
How do you adjust the activation point for the Hall Sensor in an Emag?

Mine is all the way to the front, and I would like to move it back just a touch.

Skywalker
04-27-2005, 07:37 PM
Move the magnet in the trigger closer to the sensor with the right sized allen key.

rkjunior303
04-27-2005, 07:37 PM
Did you search? How about check the Tech forum?

Obviously not.

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=83104

AGD202
04-27-2005, 07:38 PM
you adjust the magnet in the trigger.... the farther away it is from the sensor the later in the pull it fires... the closer to the sensor it is the earlier in the pull it is, typicly u want it later in the pull because you really wont be letting the trigger all the way out every time so then sometimes u wont shoot

AGD202
04-27-2005, 07:41 PM
Did you search? How about check the Tech forum?

Obviously not.

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=83104

lol, u got that in ur favorites? dont get all pissy cuz he asked a question.... some of us have lives and dont wanna search for 3 hrs to find a thread that got answered in 2 seconds... and if u do have that in ur Favs... if u need that to work on ur mag, throw it away and slit ur wrists cuz they are too simple to need references to work on

Skywalker
04-27-2005, 07:45 PM
lol, u got that in ur favorites? dont get all pissy cuz he asked a question.... some of us have lives and dont wanna search for 3 hrs to find a thread that got answered in 2 seconds... and if u do have that in ur Favs... if u need that to work on ur mag, throw it away and slit ur wrists cuz they are too simple to need references to work on

3 hours for a search? Try about 3 seconds. The point is he should have atleast tried to search before posting a question that has been asked a million times. It probably took him longer to get an answer out of us than it would have taken to do a search.

punkncat
04-27-2005, 07:48 PM
Well sorry there forum police... :rofl:

The problem I am having is that with the stroke set where I want it, the magnet is still too close to the HES, and it fires in Emode the moment you touch it. I have backed the HES magnet out all the way. Just a small turn on the screw for it activates the trigger and won't let it release.

Spacemanvic
04-27-2005, 08:15 PM
Dont be so hard on him, he's a Boston fan, probably a "Bastonian".

rkjunior303
04-27-2005, 10:27 PM
It's part of the Gun Maintenence stickies in th e tech forum.

*edit* and no, I don't own an e-mag anymore. I own an AKA Merlin and a Viking.