PDA

View Full Version : sorta funny but not funny

mag88888
04-27-2005, 08:34 PM
one of my friends has an a5 and this is how it went......i said there was a debate of mag vs. a5 on AO. he said he didnt care cause the a5 was "the good old gun" and the mag was "new and high end". i said "my mag is using the same technology AGD started with 20 years ago, the mag is the good old gun, the a5 is the new sucky gun." well i was just joking around about eh a5 being sucky. he took it the wrong way cause he hates to be wrong. now he blocked me on AIM and he wont talk to me. i called his house to apologize and he wouldnt even take the phone from his mom......what should i do?

Codekevin0403
04-27-2005, 08:37 PM
tell him to stop being an *** and get over it

don't actually do that but it'd be pretty cool to see where it goes from there

mark_1791
04-27-2005, 08:37 PM
lol. sort things out youself!

Sounds like he is in the state of denial...he's still denying that he owns a sucky gun...

mag88888
04-27-2005, 08:39 PM
it was just a joke............

Jakedubbleya
04-27-2005, 08:42 PM
Get a cooler friend that likes mags to make him feel jelous.

Then hell be all over you :wow:

Lol :confused: how the hell should we know?

:cheers:

bleachit
04-27-2005, 10:34 PM
find something better to do with your time

player4
04-27-2005, 10:58 PM
find something better to do with your time

I like all of these constructive criticisms, including this one.

VFX_Fenix
04-27-2005, 11:33 PM
Live with the fact that you've alienated your friend forever. In order to recover him you must sneak over to his house, cold cock him with your vastly superior paper weight, drag him out to the "field of honor" and have a duel to the PAINT!!!!! Really, give the boy time, he'll eventually get over it, for the time being, just let it lie for a while and let him bring it up next time you see him. Either that or you could... I dunno.... ask if he wants to go see a silly movie or something

BobDoleIsMyHero
04-27-2005, 11:44 PM
I don't know how old your friend is or how long you two have known eachother, but if he won't talk to you because of this bs, then he probably isn't a great friend.

Kai
04-27-2005, 11:45 PM
It deffinately leans more towards 'not funny' than 'sorta funny'.

gc82000
04-27-2005, 11:45 PM
hahahha :rofl:

What you boys 9-10 years old. Of all the silly things to get mad over you guys are gonna end a freindship over paintguns. I feel bad for your friend when he has to deal with some real problems. like getting cut from a team or getting fired. grow up and check your self.

My advice to you get another friend that is not such a baby. An arguement over PBguns is a sorry excuse to run away from a problem.

covadsucks
04-28-2005, 12:08 AM
Let him kick you in the sack!!! :cuss:

Seriously, you both need to grow up some and forget lame little arguements about which marker is better than an other.

master_alexander
04-28-2005, 12:26 AM
Let him kick you in the sack!!! :cuss:

Seriously, you both need to grow up some and forget lame little arguements about which marker is better than an other.

because we all know that the automag will always win :)

lol j/k... very marker has its own traits, tell him that, tell him why hs gun is better than your mag (good luck) but start with it looks more scenario, and adds to expierence, and that you actually had to decide on a mag over the A5 because this one reason (you can put that in) but the best thing would be to go over to his house ort something and tell him you were sorry and that he overreacted...

or something like that...

Enemy
04-28-2005, 02:32 AM
screw it let him sizzle hes a brat anyway!!! oh and the next time you see him go

i poop on your a5 ha!!

Lohman446
04-28-2005, 08:03 AM
lol. sort things out youself!

Sounds like he is in the state of denial...he's still denying that he owns a sucky gun...

Then he'd fit right in with most of AO :D

JKing... really, it was meant to be funny. Mags don't suck.

cdacda13
04-28-2005, 09:59 AM
time heals all wounds. In about a week, he will forget, unless es one of those people who holds a grudge FOREVER.(like myself)

SlartyBartFast
04-28-2005, 10:45 AM
JKing... really, it was meant to be funny. Mags don't suck.

Of course they don't.

Everyone knows paintball markers BLOW. :p

mag88888
04-28-2005, 02:48 PM
its fine now, turns out that he was just joking too, didnt seem like that. i see him every day at school, its all good. he said he was on this down loaded version of aim or something and he couldnt figure out how to un block me on it.......its fine. and when i called his house..he actually couldnt talk cause he was doing a science lab..i better get on that!

BobDoleIsMyHero
04-28-2005, 03:03 PM
Well, sounds like someone needs to have more faith in their friend. Jk. Good to hear that your friend isn't a total looser. To think someone would abandon a friendship because of a pb gun almost made me loose my religion. :D

ApexAZ
04-28-2005, 03:09 PM
Tell him that your dad can kick his dad's butt.

gibby
04-28-2005, 03:23 PM
You gotta love touchy gun debates...it's almost like talking about...my pee-pee is bigger than your pee-pee. People just take it the wrong way...SHEESH! I know this was all meant to be a joke, but in general, a lot of paintball players can be such big Bishes when it comes to their equipment. WTH cares?!?! Just go out and play.

jenarelJAM
04-28-2005, 05:44 PM
Of course they don't.

Everyone knows paintball markers BLOW. :p

haha, awesome!

SSniper
04-29-2005, 01:39 AM
how old are you guys? 9? :cry:

nryche
04-29-2005, 02:46 AM
find out when he is playing next.

go out to the field and shoot the crap out of him. :shooting:

He will remember why your mag is better :rofl:

covadsucks
04-29-2005, 08:51 AM
Shoot him in the buttcheecks in the staging area, it'll make him hop around like the Easter Bunny which can be loads of laughs.

mag88888
04-29-2005, 06:31 PM
guys, it was a joke that both of us were playing on eachother. he was playing a joke on me and i was playing a joke on him at the same time. that diesnt go well. its all fine.....

covadsucks
04-29-2005, 07:36 PM
Go sit in the Time Out corner young man... :nono:

I just realized that Mr NoNo looks like a proctologist...sorry bro...kinda drunk from work.