PDA

View Full Version : Lost ULT trigger on/off pin bottom!

spsantos
04-28-2005, 10:41 AM
It's true, while field stripping this thing, i lost the on/off pin bottom (the larger part, where the 0.035" is attached to ) now i regret not having loctited it...

Can someone with a caliper tell me the dimensions of one of these? Length/Diameter and if possible inner hole diameter. Also can someone confirm if the whole pin when assembled is 0.750" long?.

I live in Portugal, airgun Europe doesn't have the Ult on stock, i can't find it anywhere else in Europe, and ordering from the US is too expensive.

So i'll be making one.

danheneise
04-28-2005, 12:54 PM
just wondering if and why you ever unscrewed it. You might want to try to get a hold of Tunaman or Roguefactor here on AO, they usually have spare stuff like that and would probably send it to Europe for ya

spsantos
04-29-2005, 08:25 PM
just wondering if and why you ever unscrewed it. You might want to try to get a hold of Tunaman or Roguefactor here on AO, they usually have spare stuff like that and would probably send it to Europe for ya

Dan, thanks for your reply, maybe i didn't explain myself that well, what I lost was the on/off PIN bottom, not the unscrewable part, but that small steel piece with the hole where the rest of the on/off pin attachs to. It must have fell down when i took the X-valve of the rail (using a minimag) i was walking and in a middle of a game, never saw that small thing again :cuss:

I really appreciate if someone can tell me the measures, i'll try the guys you mentioned, but if anyone has info on this, i«d be much appreciated.