PDA

View Full Version : Tac-One Question

Billz804
04-28-2005, 07:46 PM
I am thinking of buying a tac one and i'm just wondering if the level 10 is already tuned or am I going to need to do that? thanks.

D-Block
04-28-2005, 08:18 PM
Gonna need to do it if it's brand new.

jenarelJAM
04-28-2005, 11:51 PM
depending on where you get it, you will probably get different results. if you get it from AGD, they will tune it with the small spring and make sure it fires and doesn't leak. they will not tune it so that it doesnt chop.(i dont think) if you are buying from one of the dealers here on AO, im pretty sure that they can tune it for you when you buy it. if its used... ask the guy you're buyin it from.

barone
05-11-2005, 01:20 PM
how do u tune it ??? i bought a tac-one about 5 months ago from airgun.com and i neva poped a ball yet but how do u tune it ????

Aleis
05-12-2005, 08:11 PM
your X-valve/Lvl-10 is supposed to come with a mini CD you can put in your computer and it has all the manuals if not you can get the same basic thing here Linkage (http://www.automags.org/resource/level10/index.shtml)

How ever if you haven't chopped yet you might not want to mess with it. you can spend most of a day or two playing with it if it's your first time setting one up......But then again i couldn't ever let something go with out messing with it myself :·) I'd do this at your local field personaly as you might need to refill you tank one or twice if you have to really play with it