PDA

View Full Version : Looking for pictures, need help

ICP
04-29-2005, 06:19 PM
Ok, I can't decide how to set up my spyder mag. I use a Q loader mounted under the barrel, and I can't decide if I want to get a warp right body, or a vert body. I was thinking the warp right for the ultra low profile, but then I was thinking the vert, so that if I ever decided to use a regular hopper or sell it, it would be easier.

So what I'm looking for is a picture of a Qloader mounted on a vert setup and one on a warp right set up (wich I have found hard to locate). Feel free to post your opinions as well.

Thanx

jenarelJAM
04-29-2005, 06:55 PM
i cant really help you with pics, but you realize that if you buy a warp body off of www.airgun.com you get a free warp feed, so if you ever wanted to use a halo b, you could keep the warp body, you wouldn't need the vert feed. if you want some pics of my qloader on my emag, here... its vert feed, but the qloader is above the air tank.

ICP
04-29-2005, 06:59 PM
ya, if I go with the warp body, I will get it off of AGD, but I don't really like the warp feed so I would just sell it. Thanx for the pics of your marker. Is the Q a pain to change being above your tank? Just seems like it would be out of place to me. But nice marker.

jenarelJAM
04-29-2005, 07:28 PM
nah, I havent done any serious playing with it(tourneys) but its been easy to use for what i've done. yeh, i would sell the warp if i got a warp body too, because i have the vert to fall back on if i get a halo later on. you might want to get the vert body and then buy that warp adapter that some people use. its like $30 i think and it forms a 90 degree angle that you can put the qloader 65 degree angle fitting on, and then run the hose to the qloader. search the forums for "warp adapter" or "warp feed adapter", you will probably find something.

Duzzy
04-29-2005, 08:32 PM
Rogue has an adapter for Vert Feed bodies so that the hose doesn't sit so high on the gun. That would be a good alternative.