PDA

View Full Version : Intelliframe Advantages?

The Mag Man
11-24-2001, 02:38 PM
<font size=2>I was wondering what advantages would the Intelliframe with Blade trigger provide over the single stock frame. I'm not interested in intellifeed, but I would like to know would a Blade trigger allow me to achieve a higher rate of fire?<p></font>

<font size=2>Also, if there are anyother advantages with the Intelliframe, besides the intellifeed option, then please fill me in. Thanks.</font>

AdrenalineMag
11-24-2001, 02:47 PM
well yes, the main advantage is the intellifeed option, why wouldnt you be interested in that??? but anyways... open your eyes!! other great advantadges of this are;

-its a double trigger frame, so yes you would achieve a higher rate of fire because its easier to pull the trigger

-its a nice glossy blakc or shiny chrome (your choice) in stead of that tacky greyish plastic color of the stock frame

-it comes with DYE STICKIES!! need i say more??

-the main thing: the price!!! at $115 how can you lose? ok, add up a dye 45 frame, well us the black one- dye 45 2x trigger frame-$90 automag 2x trigger-$10 dye stickies-$20 trigger sear, sear pin, and trigger rod-$10. Alright! thats $130 right there, plus shipping, the intelliframe is $115 with free shipping i believe, and the obvious factor- the intelliframe has intellifeed capabilities!!

so those are the other great advantadges to this awesome not-just-standard double trigger frame from agd!

Tbone
11-24-2001, 03:46 PM
Whoa man, switch to decaf :)

AdrenalineMag
11-24-2001, 08:19 PM
who needs coffee? code red has about the sma eeffect... hehehehehehehehehe, WHOOP WHOOP, excuse me, i have to go outside and have a good screaming session

Maghappy
11-25-2001, 12:27 AM
Lol, you people crack me up. i had a benchy and just got my inteliframe blade. I LOVE IT! the best most worth while upgrade ive ever put into my gun.

Pros-

-Short as hello trigger pull

-Smooth as hello trigger pull

-Light as hello trigger pull

-EXTREMELY confertbale.

-Double Trigger, hence confert and rof

-Dye stickies

-very crisp and stronger kick back ( w/rt valve that is )

-Intelifeed

-and last... its made by AGD, it HAS to be good! :)

-and why wont u be interested in intelifeed when it only costs 5 dollars more and it makes a big diff. INTELIFRAME hauls any mechanical frame!

The Mag Man
11-25-2001, 12:31 AM
I'm worried about performing the task of hooking up Intellifeed myself. I'm afraid that I will cut a wire to much in my revolution or damage something on it. I only have one rev, so if I mess up, then i'm screwed preety bad.

Restola
11-25-2001, 12:42 AM
lol magman do not fear, it is very simple. i had never touched a wire before i did the intellifeed, took about 30 min with no problems. even without that hookup though it is still a great buy.