PDA

View Full Version : Help Please!!

spyder_imagine_04
04-30-2005, 09:59 AM
I just bought my first gun over the internet and when I shot it the first time it worked great.
But now when I try to shoot it it doesn't recock and co2 starts leaking out the barrel and I don't know anything about paintball guns so please help

Thanks

jackbauer
04-30-2005, 10:04 AM
do you have a mag???

if so take the valve out and lube it real good again. if it still happens, you might want to get a oring kit from AGD and rebuild the valve.

spyder_imagine_04
04-30-2005, 10:06 AM
do you have a mag???

if so take the valve out and lube it real good again. if it still happens, you might want to get a oring kit from AGD and rebuild the valve.my name says what kind of gun I have
thanks for your reply I'll try that

spyder_imagine_04
04-30-2005, 10:32 AM
I did what you said but it's still the same.and the orings look fine

spyder_imagine_04
04-30-2005, 10:55 AM
somebody PLEASE help!!!

Soopa Villain17
04-30-2005, 11:15 AM
take everything apart , take the trigger frame off , the bolt out , all the internals , the valve , everything, and carefully look over all the parts, lube them up replace any orings u find that r broke or worn or not even there , also there shood be a fat oring type thing in the back , that goes behind the hammer , also try adjusting your velocity

funeralplanner
04-30-2005, 11:31 AM
What kind of valve is it?

jaredborne
04-30-2005, 11:36 AM
its a spyder imagine

spyder_imagine_04
04-30-2005, 11:55 AM
take everything apart , take the trigger frame off , the bolt out , all the internals , the valve , everything, and carefully look over all the parts, lube them up replace any orings u find that r broke or worn or not even there , also there shood be a fat oring type thing in the back , that goes behind the hammer , also try adjusting your velocityI already did all of that.the bolt had A few scratches on it but nothing serious.
I can ask my dad though he's A carpenter And they work with nail guns alot and sometimes they break and they have to work on them and nail guns are pretty similar.I'm not sure how though??

spyder_imagine_04
04-30-2005, 12:54 PM
Never mind the problem was that when my friend put it back together he put the valve on backwards becaus he wasn't used to the gun so everytime I put it back together I put it back the way he had it...does that make sence??