PDA

View Full Version : Retrovalve fit in ULE?

spyderkiller
04-30-2005, 12:10 PM
Does the original Retrovalve fit in the ULE mainbody? It says on the AGD online store that the ULE body doesn't fit the original Automag RT, but does that mean the Automag RT rail? I have a minimag rail, and it says on the ULE page that the ULE body will fit the minimag rail if a part of the rail is removed? Just need some clarification because i want to make sure that the ULE body I just bought will fit with the original Retrovalve. I'm too poor to afford the X valve :cry:

Miscue
04-30-2005, 12:41 PM
Does the original Retrovalve fit in the ULE mainbody? It says on the AGD online store that the ULE body doesn't fit the original Automag RT, but does that mean the Automag RT rail? I have a minimag rail, and it says on the ULE page that the ULE body will fit the minimag rail if a part of the rail is removed? Just need some clarification because i want to make sure that the ULE body I just bought will fit with the original Retrovalve. I'm too poor to afford the X valve :cry:

The Retrovalve will fit.

warbeak2099
04-30-2005, 09:40 PM
The Classic RT valve will not fit, but a Retro valve will.

In order to install the ULE body onto your am/mm rail, you need to remove the twist-lock assembly. With that off, you can just slap the ULE right on.