PDA

View Full Version : This mans' short stroking days are over!

MaGSkEr
11-24-2001, 04:40 PM
Today I went out and bought a brand new E-Matrix! I was in the market for a cocker but as soon as I felt the trigger, oh man I was sold.

After three years with a Mag, I still short stroke like CRAZY. So my Mag days are over. Unfortunatly because I now have so little money, the mag will probably be sold in the spring for playing money.

These boards have been great and I will definatly continue visting.

THANKS EVERYONE

Vegeta
11-24-2001, 04:57 PM
Hey man, thuis is a mag forum, yes.. but most important its a paintball forum, and thats what its all about, right? I dont own a mag, yet im intrigued by the ideas here.

Dont forget to post what you think about the new thing.. We always love reviews.

Cha0tic
11-24-2001, 05:57 PM
post a few pictures, shoot some paint, and tell us what you think about it.

TITAN
11-24-2001, 06:01 PM
what are you goin to put on it. i would highly suggest someaardvark (www.aardvarkpaintball.com)stuff

Miscue
11-24-2001, 06:03 PM
Yeah, post some pics dude!

PaInTbALL zAcH
11-24-2001, 06:57 PM
shocktech sells an upgrade kit for matrixs for like $60.

MaGSkEr
11-24-2001, 07:38 PM
Well heres the thing. Im not really aloud to use it yet seeing as I'm 15 and it's a x-mas gift. However I did shoot it today with no paint. All I have to say is WOW. The trigger is so short and smoothe, and the gun so stable that you can REALLY rip. When I say rip i mean FAST and it is INCREDIBLY EASY TO DO SO. This thing is just so stable, when you shoot it doesnt make the slightest twitch or exhert any force in any direction.

There is one modification that i do plan on getting within the next few months. (Even stock this thing kicks butt; its LP, fast, and comes with .689 Custom J&J) Anyway the mod. is the Trinity Reg. This is the reg you add to the front of the gun and it makes the gun so LP that you can stick your finger in the chamber and fire, and the bolt harmlessly bounces off your finger. (A demo of this can be seen at pigtv, 2000 World cup)

The only downside i've noticed so far is when i first set it up. This thing is so LP that you can destroy it if you run more than 200psi into the valve! So it was rather stressful trying to get the tank pressure, and reg pressures just right. (I started very low and worked up very slowly)

As for pics. Its basically a black Matrix, only my reg is chrome.

FeelTheRT
11-24-2001, 09:32 PM
get urself the bolt mod at Aadrvark, trinny mod and a Cypherchip and ur set. get a pair of LCD grips if u wanna make it look flashy ;)

DarkPhoenix
11-24-2001, 11:16 PM
What truly matters in the long run is that you are happy with your purchase. Mags are not for everyone. Have fun with the new E-Matrix and keep us in mind for puics and updates, etc....

Ninja B0Y
11-25-2001, 02:50 AM
When I shot my friend's Matrix, it was on semi and I could've sworn it was on FA. Those things are so easy to shoot fast, it's unbelievable. Easier to shoot faster even than my Angel. Cool gun.