PDA

View Full Version : Intense Ackshun

Blazestorm
04-30-2005, 11:15 PM
http://www.blazestorm.net/dbznoid.wmv

My team was on the left, I sat the last game (yes 4man) this was the game that won the event today. Our rookie team also took 1st (First time for both teams... only took like... 6 events)

What happened was one ref called the player out, so he stuck his gun up (He did get blasted by my asian friend who pulled the crazy run-thru) but another ref called him clean, so he was like whatevah and shot our last 3 guys and they're like omg wtf~!1 so the refs wiped our guys off and the other asian hung the flag.

Yes the mexican got a bounce off his mask, that evil was crap that day.

None-the-less... winnage. This team won orlando young guns division and we beat them by 6 points ( 1 kill in this series) we had the same scores in finals.. 100,12, 92, 96, 96, and they had 100,92, 96, 96, and 6 against us

Sad part was we barely made finals... Our rookie team won all 5 of their finals games...

Anyone wanna buy some 05 proto gear? :P

frop
04-30-2005, 11:29 PM
I'll buy it for -10 dollars!

Blazestorm
04-30-2005, 11:32 PM
Highest offer so far...

Will have jerseys, pants, gloves, packs, masks, and gearbags I think...

Since we're a field team we had entry paid for, and only shot a case each... that makes me happy...

etjoyride
04-30-2005, 11:45 PM
$20 :clap: :clap:

jenarelJAM
04-30-2005, 11:56 PM
i really liked that vid. nice seeing some people playing tourneys that aren't doing it for a living. puts everything in perspective since i've never been to a tourney, but would like to go sometime.

cdacda13
05-01-2005, 12:07 AM
give you 20$ for a porto pack :clap:

Enemy
05-01-2005, 12:08 AM
how manys pods do the proto packs hold?? my team mate and i need some bigger packs!!

SAW
05-01-2005, 12:09 AM
Pretty cool video.

Nice job.

evilhomer
05-01-2005, 12:31 AM
Haha, I knew that field looked familiar... I was up there last weekend for the beginner tourney... I'll put up a video of us playing pumps later...

Lee
05-01-2005, 06:04 AM
nice vid.

the kids from my home field took 3rd in the orlando young guns. sofla army. surprised the heck out of a lot of people lol.

minimag03
05-01-2005, 07:55 AM
That was one wild and crazy game. Oh yeah, give me a price on the proto pack if it's a 3+2.

Blazestorm
05-01-2005, 01:07 PM
I have no idea what we're getting, haha, they just said we're getting that stuff from Proto and that was a list...

Sofla Army eh?

Funny part was those kids (I'm friends with most of them, I would be on the team if I bothered to try out) said that they think NWPS (Northwest Paintball Series) was more difficult than Orlando, they said a few teams were about equal, but other teams were like... nothing... no offense to any of them... maybe we just have sandbagging teams up here? :)

Lee
05-01-2005, 09:09 PM
I have no idea what we're getting, haha, they just said we're getting that stuff from Proto and that was a list...

Sofla Army eh?

Funny part was those kids (I'm friends with most of them, I would be on the team if I bothered to try out) said that they think NWPS (Northwest Paintball Series) was more difficult than Orlando, they said a few teams were about equal, but other teams were like... nothing... no offense to any of them... maybe we just have sandbagging teams up here? :)

yeah, most teams were rookie kids from the area from what i understand.

i was amazed the kids i know did that well. i thought they were going to get worked.