PDA

View Full Version : Bottom Breech TD feeding

Vegeta
11-24-2001, 04:42 PM
Wondering if AGD has ever done testing on mags with a bottom loading breech w/ warp. I figured they almost had to, seeign as though the warp can feed upward. Add in a reliable Trap Door bolt design, warp fitted to the bottom, and hopper on the warp, thats a small setup, no hoses, and neat sounding.

Anyone with knowledge on this wanna comment? Tom- has AGD tried this? If so... what kinda results were there (if you can say). If not.. have you considered? I would really liek to know.

Vegeta
11-25-2001, 08:56 PM
well? no one has comments about under breech feeding? I think under breech warp feeding is a good idea... wanna know more about other people/development.

Also liek the idea of the spring magazine fed SMG60 by Tippmann.. just didnt like that bag that cought the ball shells (it had casingis about the balls like a real gun.

Cha0tic
11-25-2001, 10:48 PM
i think the thing is, there isn't room for it. the trigger frame is directly under the place where the feed would go through.

cphilip
11-26-2001, 12:59 PM
Looks like a general technical question/discussion to me not a Deep Blue topic. Moving it.