PDA

View Full Version : Question About Rt Pro Grip

Soopa Villain17
05-01-2005, 10:49 AM
ok i havea rt pro grip , the kind on the old rt mags , well there is a hole in the bottom for a line fitting , but no hole in the side for another fitting to go in , i guess that means i can run gas thru it ? but why the hell is the a fitting hole in the bottom ? thansk

stop whining buy a mag
05-01-2005, 12:38 PM
Uhhhhh :tard: .

There is one on the bottom. There on one on the side near the top. It is used as a gas thru foregrip. It's that simple.

wimag
05-01-2005, 12:53 PM
ok i havea rt pro grip , the kind on the old rt mags , well there is a hole in the bottom for a line fitting , but no hole in the side for another fitting to go in , i guess that means i can run gas thru it ? but why the hell is the a fitting hole in the bottom ? thansk

yeah i have the same thing on one of my RT Pros. they partially drilled the hole on the bottom to take a fitting but it was not drilled all the way through and there are no side air fitting holes. It was just something AGD decided to do.
If you want one of their true gas through grips they sell the new style bicycle grips.

Soopa Villain17
05-01-2005, 01:29 PM
thyere isnt one at the top , there is a partail one on bottom liek ther guy above me said

Wheelman
05-01-2005, 11:43 PM
The old RT's used it as a gas through, they stopped doing it at some point so I can guess that just didn't bother to finish drilling it if they weren't going to use it, idk.

Wheelman
05-01-2005, 11:44 PM
If you want one of their true gas through grips they sell the new style bicycle grips.

He already had one, sold it for the RT grip.

yeah I double posted, but it's almost 1 am and I didn't feel like hitting the edit button.