PDA

View Full Version : Pev's 5 man Tournamnet

RobAGD
11-24-2001, 05:15 PM
Hola all.

Just thought I would throw up a post on the up coming 5 man event at Pevs field in Woodbride VA.

It's Dec 9th

Beginner / Novice only 20 team max.

$250 Entery w/ All Day Air

No more than 7 people on roster

Novice level teams only. NO NPPL experance or like experance.

2 Hyper Ball 1 Woods Field

7 minute games, Base rules are NPPL

Deadline for reistration is Dec 4th

Captines Meeting @ 8:15 Games start @ 9am

Judging by Justice and Another team to be named. ( Pevs Jr's, J2, Karnage are likely )

To Speed up sign in please preprint waivers from Pev's (http://www.automags.org/~RobAGD/misc/2001-waiver.pdf) Web site.

I think thats all of it.

You can get field directions for the field from the site as well...

-Robert

Army
11-24-2001, 07:48 PM
Dang! That's gonna be cool!
Dang! No tourney experience required!
Dang! That's for me!
Dang! It's on the other side of the country!
Dang!

SuperOrangeTicTac
11-24-2001, 10:17 PM
ARGGGGGGGG I WOULD FRICKIN LOVE TO DO THAT

I HAVE NO TOURNY EXPERIENCE, AND ARGGGGGGGGG

but i have a 3 man team. :( If i only had 2 more people. And more money :) Rob, do you know if there will be any 3 man tournys coming up after december for low experienced players?

FeelTheRT
11-24-2001, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by SuperOrangeTicTac
ARGGGGGGGG I WOULD FRICKIN LOVE TO DO THAT

I HAVE NO TOURNY EXPERIENCE, AND ARGGGGGGGGG

but i have a 3 man team. :( If i only had 2 more people. And more money :) Rob, do you know if there will be any 3 man tournys coming up after december for low experienced players?

www.hogback.net

SuperOrangeTicTac
11-24-2001, 10:51 PM
the one on the 29th sounds good... mmmm. tourny play.

MagMan5446
11-24-2001, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by Army
Dang! That's gonna be cool!
Dang! No tourney experience required!
Dang! That's for me!
Dang! It's on the other side of the country!
Dang!

Ditto.

Dave
11-24-2001, 11:18 PM
sounds good....I have a my RetroMag and no team, and would be love to be a part of it and I am considered a novice, the only thing is...I have to pay $250 for a game? even if that was 5 guys....$50 just to get in? I am not sure I have that much...especially since I'll probably just go to pev's with that $50 and get a longer drop/f.:)

Talk to us on the cost...if this is gears towards novices, would/should that be reflective in the pricing too?

-Dave

FeelTheRT
11-25-2001, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by Dave
sounds good....I have a my RetroMag and no team, and would be love to be a part of it and I am considered a novice, the only thing is...I have to pay $250 for a game? even if that was 5 guys....$50 just to get in? I am not sure I have that much...especially since I'll probably just go to pev's with that $50 and get a longer drop/f.:)

Talk to us on the cost...if this is gears towards novices, would/should that be reflective in the pricing too?

-Dave

it's a total of $50 per person to participate in the tourny and have air all day long (make sure u get there early, the lines are long). If your entering the Jr division, wahch out for Kick, Dry Fire(if they play), and Nemo(although they SHOULD be playin in the adults div). If you want to see how tournys are done, come to Hogback on the 29th of Dec and support us :).