PDA

View Full Version : How many mags do you see...

Maggot6
05-01-2005, 01:40 PM
I was just curious as to how many of you AO'ers see mags at your feild. I see none, and have never seen any except my own(and my friends...)

Torbo
05-01-2005, 01:56 PM
none, never. When i had one, it was the only one that ive seen. thats been gone for a long time though

JoshK
05-01-2005, 02:02 PM
There is a high concentration of maggers by me...you could tell that by going to our AO day :). Also I see ATLEAST 2 emags when I play at the siege. But I think they are like all on AO.

cdacda13
05-01-2005, 02:02 PM
I have only seen 1 mag at each of the fields i have been to. (3 different fields, so 3 mags. all were mini-mags too. )

Gumbe
05-01-2005, 02:30 PM
people ask me what maker i have......and some really idiot ask me what kind of shocker it is :mad:

Adrenaline_Junkie
05-01-2005, 02:33 PM
Im the only one around me that uses a mag every once and a while. When i had my hypermag i got the strangest looks when id rip with it. And yes i have been asked what kind of shocker it was. The guys at the local shop think mags are sweet, they are amazed by how light and durable they are.

bound for glory
05-01-2005, 02:33 PM
theres usually a bunch at the emr big games like castle.

SAW
05-01-2005, 02:40 PM
I'm alone at our local fields.

I see a few here and there at big events.

Chronobreak
05-01-2005, 02:51 PM
sucks for you guys, we get quite a few.

e-mags,and custom ule's but alot of older classics as well.

mines the nicest :D :ninja:

WenULiVeUdiE
05-01-2005, 02:57 PM
At the fields with more woods I usually see 3 or 4. If it is more sppedball oriented, 1 or 2 tops.

VFX_Fenix
05-01-2005, 03:04 PM
Aside from a mag that was for sale, I beileve I have the only Mag within 100 miles of here. When I started bringing my E-Mag out (back when it was a ULE CUstom) no one knew what the thing was.

AGDlover
05-01-2005, 03:08 PM
today i saw around 6 mags as primary guns

DiSoRdeR
05-01-2005, 04:05 PM
I saw two Xmags and a TacOne once at Tombstone, asked them if they were from AO but they didnt answer me :(

shartley
05-01-2005, 04:09 PM
I saw two Xmags and a TacOne once at Tombstone, asked them if they were from AO but they didnt answer me :(
That is funny….. several years ago I had the same thing happen at a field near me. NONE of the people I saw with Mags were AO Members. I would bet the same thing would be true if I was at the same field again.

Wheelman
05-01-2005, 04:12 PM
people ask me what maker i have......and some really idiot ask me what kind of shocker it is :mad:

Think that's bad, last time I was out I had a guy ask me if it was a viking.... :tard:

But I do have a few maggers around, mostly when I play at Rogue (one guy has one as a backup to his phantom), they are like the only place around here that really caters to the rec ballers out there, all the other fields are into the whole speedball thing and shun anything that is the newest biggest thing. really suprises them when I can rip it up with a mech.

Food Rules
05-01-2005, 08:22 PM
Well, I think that everyone on my speedball team use mags and we go rec-ball every saturday with groups,so people are now seeing that mags rule all and a few more are now using them. So I see a few being used and everyone loves them.
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

mag88888
05-01-2005, 09:04 PM
people have asked me what kind of shocker or angel i have too!!!!!! :mad: well i told them off :) but one guy actually asked..."is that AGD's new gun?"! i was so happy :D

ICP
05-01-2005, 09:11 PM
I had never seen a mag in person, until I got mine this year. So I bought soley on the reputation I heard and the single tube design. And I don't regret it. Heven't had it to the field yet, but am looking forward to reactions to a Tboarded mag. :D

Basden98
05-01-2005, 09:14 PM
lol, whoa i have never seen one at my field. Oh and today when i played, like ten people asked me what type of gun it was. and even some idiot said nice shcocker

Head knight of Ni
05-01-2005, 09:59 PM
I win, I've had someone ask me how my Omen was.

I've seen two other 'Mags not counting the 10 year old RT I'm sure every field has. I do get plenty of oohs and ahs though.

magslave
05-01-2005, 10:37 PM
I'm all alone out here in Kelowna I think. Every one tells me that mags are slow and old, did not get bugged to much today though I think it shot just as good as most of the cockers on the field( all the other guns are electros)

Alpha
05-01-2005, 10:47 PM
I love getting a mag. I walked onto the field with my mag and I was wearing camo..I was mr.nub. Halfway through teh day I changed to my jersey and tourney pants and everyone wanted to talk to me. "OMG did you see the guy witht he mag? He was shootign like 30bps!11"

Yes, I walk in the woods. Got a problem with that? :clap:

AutomagRT1483
05-01-2005, 10:49 PM
Everytime I play there is always one. But yesterday was different...played a big game and almost half of the 500 player contingent was shooting a mag. Problem with being in "Mag Country". ;) :D

e.t.
05-01-2005, 10:59 PM
think am the only mag lover, with a classic and a emag (ppl fear me after a couple of rounds) :shooting: and then ask what kind of guns are they when they see me walking down the field with an warp emag :wow:

Wheelman
05-01-2005, 11:40 PM
I thnk last time I saw an e-mag on the field (barring AO days) was in 2002. Man I remember like 5 or 6 years ago when I was a the field and there was a bunch of noobs (myself included :p ) that were crowded around this guy wit an RT pro and we were all like :tard: and drooling over this thing. Come to think of it I think that was about the same time I decided I was gonna get a mag.

Paint-Fool
05-02-2005, 12:09 AM
I went to a scenario last weekend and someone said nice shocker :nono: I said it's an e-mag. I saw on other e-mag..one old school rt and several 68 classics.

Nobody077
05-02-2005, 12:30 AM
There are a few MAG's here in SoCal, and its kinda funny because only 1 shop that I know of sells them now, the rest say they would if they sold faster but wont eve stock a parts kit. When I play SC village I see 1-2 other mags and about the same at Jungle Island, and I alwase hear "what is that thing?"

frop
05-02-2005, 12:37 AM
I'm the only one, other than the classic RT on the wall in the shop. Funny thing is, they all think my gun is one bad mofo. One kid even up & started walking it??!?

AnimalMother
05-02-2005, 12:43 AM

Yeah, me too!! Esp. if you have the ULE vertical, all black, with a black x-valve. Since I'm from Chicago and play at Badlandz a lot, I see a good number of mags there, at least 1, sometimes as many as five or so, but that's probably as much the location as anything (considering AGD is located less than an hour north of Badlandz).

j.storm
05-02-2005, 04:19 AM
I always see one or two besides mine, but usually in the party i'm with. Just trying to live down when that ref asked me if I was shooting an E-Blade.
For the most part, everyone seems to like mags, but would rather spend less money and get a tippman, or follow the hype to anything electric.

Creative Mayhem
05-02-2005, 08:53 AM
I usually see 4 or so at my usual field(Usually my 3 :D). Although there are some other fields in the area that probably have more on a consistant basis.

CKY_Alliance
05-02-2005, 04:16 PM
Last time i played i saw 5 or 6 and time before that there was like 3.The field i play at sells mags.they actually have 2 brand new Xmags for sale still.They ordered like 4 tack-ones and they were all sold before they were even shipped.The guy that runs the shop shoots mags and likes them so he alwsays keeps them in stock.I see atleast 2 other when i go play at my local field.

kurama
05-02-2005, 05:18 PM
Well, me and my friend who I always go with bring a total of 3 mags with us. Still, I've only ever seen two other mags here. Not many maggers up here in Washington...

gc82000
05-02-2005, 06:57 PM
there are about 7 here on Guam. that regularly playon Sundays. Two are e-mags and the rest are either ule customs or classics.

Hawke
05-02-2005, 08:29 PM
I have only ever saw 2 mags at the fields. One E-Mag and a Tac-One [I think]. I intentionally walked up to the one guy and said nice shocker and he was about to tell me off then I pulled my mag out from behind my back and just laughed. :)

Arstron
05-02-2005, 08:40 PM
I've got the only mag at my field, there never has been very many mags around my area. I upgraded to a ule warp body for this weekend and no one knew what the heck it was. I like having somthing diffrent, but I wish there was more people that new about mags.

RoadDawg
05-02-2005, 09:19 PM
When I play SC village I see 1-2 other mags and about the same at Jungle Island, and I alwase hear "what is that thing?"

That is cause they are talking about you. :rofl:

Anyways... yes there are a few around. Most of AO SoCal used to shoot a mag but have since moved onto another realm. Some people keep them around though. I still see a few at the fields I play. I'm hoping to be one at the field once again, that is if I like the feel of a Devilmag. (Seems to be a dream gun at the moment)