PDA

View Full Version : Our new field *PICS*

andreb
05-01-2005, 04:59 PM
Well, the field is the same but now we have airball!!! Had to improvise the snake and two other small bunkers with race car tires but we will have that snake and two small doritos soon.

Sorry, didn't take any pics of practice itself cause everyone present was playing.

LINK:http://groups.msn.com/PaintballBrasil/newfield.msnw?albumlist=2

FreakBaller12
05-01-2005, 05:06 PM
that's a sick little field you got going there. Nice job. The snake adds some flavor to your field, I like it. Nice spot for it too, right next to the birdge, mad props

BD_Paintball
05-01-2005, 05:07 PM
make sure those tires dont get any standing water in them b/c mosquitoes will really like that. the field looks nice.

Chronobreak
05-01-2005, 05:13 PM
no required nets?

not worried about bistanders? and not worried bout the hwy? :confused:

cool field though guess...very..portable ;)

andreb
05-01-2005, 05:15 PM
make sure those tires dont get any standing water in them b/c mosquitoes will really like that. the field looks nice.

Yeah... when the field was 100% tires it was a pain because we took it appart after every practice. This one we still do but the airball bunkers are easier to deal with.

Now the drought season will begin and we will have about 4 months withou any rain which will allow us to leave the tires and only take down the other bunkers. But I hope we get the snake and the two doritos sooner than that.

André

andreb
05-01-2005, 05:20 PM
no required nets?

not worried about bistanders? and not worried bout the hwy? :confused:

cool field though guess...very..portable ;)

well this is at my teamates house... there really aren't any bystanders but some boats and jetskys do go by once in a while but the activity in the lake is usually in the after noon... in the morning not many people are around and that's when we practice.

We considered nets but couldn't really find any practical solution since digging holes for the posts in his backyard is really not an option because they have underground sprinkler system and no one knows for sure where the pipes go through.

Phrontman
05-01-2005, 05:30 PM
Wow, I'm turning green(with envy) looking at that beautiful grass...Thatd be so nice to slide on! All Im Used to is small patches of grass, and mostly dirt! Looks like a great place to practice!

paintballfreak90
05-01-2005, 05:32 PM
nice field, I was wondering where that was and i looked in your little info center and I saw brazil and was like holly crap i didnt even know paintball was down there.

Gumbe
05-01-2005, 05:35 PM
that is plain sexy...that grass makes it that much more nicer...and i like the diffrent color of bunkers and how clean they are...good job....but that snake with the tire...well i wouldnt like to slid into it

andreb
05-01-2005, 05:46 PM
that is plain sexy...that grass makes it that much more nicer...and i like the diffrent color of bunkers and how clean they are...good job....but that snake with the tire...well i wouldnt like to slid into it

heheheh... the only reason they are so clean is because they are brand new and I took those pics before our first game. We received them on thursday and this was their first day on the job.

mag88888
05-01-2005, 05:49 PM
how much did this cost? although it looks like your friends is well off from the pictures......

andreb
05-01-2005, 05:57 PM
how much did this cost? although it looks like your friends is well off from the pictures......

The bunkers cost us the equivalent of US$1250, the little blower to fill them was about US$25.00 and the metal spikes cost us 10 bucks. All of this was split 9 ways between everyone on the team so it really wasn't expensive.

The tires we get for free because one of my teamates is a rececar driver.

slade
05-01-2005, 06:01 PM
oh you... you just plain suck. im so jealous :( .

congrats on the field, thats just awesome. i DID have my own woodsball field till the conservation commission kicked us out :mad: but it was nowhere as good as that.

Pullman
05-01-2005, 10:34 PM

The other thing you can do for the mosquitos is put a tiny bit of bleach in the tires. It'll kill anything that gets in there.

Carazy
05-02-2005, 08:47 AM
I'm sure I've seen these pics before or something very very similiar to it, have you posted pics of this place before without the air bunkers?

TheTramp
05-02-2005, 09:00 AM
That's a nice field!

Wouldn't want to be crusing by fishing when someone slides into the snake though. ;)

slade
05-02-2005, 12:43 PM
I'm sure I've seen these pics before or something very very similiar to it, have you posted pics of this place before without the air bunkers?
yeah, he had pics of the tire field up on ao a while ago.

andreb
05-02-2005, 02:20 PM

Yeah I posted some last year. Back then it was all tires. We borrowed 4 small inflatables for a while last year but they were leaking so badly that it wasn´t even worth it so we returned them to the owner. I don´t remember if those were on the pics or not thought.

When we get the snake and the two doritos to replace the tires we still use I´ll post more pics.