PDA

View Full Version : Paintball Backpacks

jaredborne
05-01-2005, 05:59 PM
I am looking to get a backpack for my paintball gear. I have 2 markers... 1 is my mag and the other is a spyder that dosnt take much space. I have a very very large JT gearbag but its too big

What are yall experiences with the backpacks and which one would you suggest

I am looking at the Dye Backpacker but if theres a better one out there for less than $75 let me know :D

Thanks``

p u r e e v i l
05-01-2005, 06:10 PM
Mantis has a pretty nice backpack. I can't find pics... but it's pimp. I have one that I use for school and I got it from FunkMunky... so, yeah. Just a heads up. NxE also sells them as does Spyder.

jaredborne
05-01-2005, 06:32 PM
Anyone know the good/bad of empire products?

I was looking at their backpacks... look nice and good price

jaredborne
05-01-2005, 07:45 PM
Im impatient.. I went with the empire backpacks. I liked the dye colors on the old one but it doesnt look as cool with the design

Adrenaline_Junkie
05-01-2005, 08:38 PM
Dye backpacks work great imo. At least neither me or anyone at my local filed or shop has had a prob with em.

Counterfeit_Syn5304
05-01-2005, 09:12 PM
I like the look of the Empire packs but if they are like some of their other products don't expect for your pack to last more than a couple seasons. Go for Dye if you want something that will last a while. I love the stuff that I have made by Empire but I know it wont last more than a season or two at the most(gloves, etc)

jaredborne
05-01-2005, 09:16 PM
lol a glove and a backpack are different

Codekevin0403
05-01-2005, 09:17 PM
the proto's are nice. Basically the same as the backpack by dye but cheaper and a little less complicated looking.

Vex
05-02-2005, 12:27 AM
I've got the JT SUV Gearsack (backpack, yellow/black--last year's model though) and it's not very big at all. It'll hold two markers, one tank, goggles, and four barrels. Plus it has lots of storage for parts bins and other misc. objects. I love mine, but I don't have a lot of gear either, so...