PDA

View Full Version : minimags are still fun

thp
05-01-2005, 10:39 PM
So, after over a year of storage I pulled my minimag out and proceeded to test the level 10.
It failed! but after some oil it passed the dollar test, heck, even the 5 dollar test.

Proceeded to play some woods ball with 30 friends.

SM-1 Barrels are fun, all you need is the back half.

3 lbs triggers are fun, less paint on the bunkers, more paint on the players.

It's nice playing havok with your gun when you know it's built like a tank, scratches don't hurt and you can clean it with a hose.

I'm enjoying it much more then I did with the old xmag, it like the differences between a convertable and a 4x4.

:tard:

hobbesTZ
05-01-2005, 10:42 PM
Minimags are the only mags I like :D

peewee
05-01-2005, 11:04 PM
I just re aquired a classic & i mess with it more than the ULE. :D

j.storm
05-02-2005, 04:25 AM
I love my Minimag. I recently got to reassemble the original, out of the box one and I was amazed at how small it seemed. I truely wish they had a ule body w/ MM venting on the front. I LOVE the look.

Now my mag which is essentially a RT, is still a Minimag in my heart and I refer to it as such all the time

Creative Mayhem
05-02-2005, 09:25 AM
I have had a minimag for close to 13yrs, and other than the appearance changes, and LVL10 it is stock. I love it, I need to take it for a spin the next time i go play(refresh the oldskool skillz)

My baby, the PURPLE PEOPLE EATER :cool:
http://www.creativemayhem.com/PPE05.JPG

Maggot6
05-02-2005, 11:02 AM
I think it'd be cool if AGD offered a Pro Minimag or something (needs a better name) like they are doing the pro classic.

minimag03
05-02-2005, 03:54 PM
I love my minimag. I use it in woodsball with co2 when I with friends.

Mer
05-02-2005, 03:56 PM
I think it'd be cool if AGD offered a Pro Minimag or something (needs a better name) like they are doing the pro classic.

You can get the Pro Classic with a MiniMag body I believe.