PDA

View Full Version : Automag TKO package...

rhetor22
11-24-2001, 07:08 PM
for all of those who have seen or bought one of the "TKO" powerfeed automag packages from paintballgear.com, does it include everything in the picture(foregrip, hoses, asa, barrel, GRIPS?)

http://www.actionvillage.com/010-1012-1.html

Is there anything especially wrong with this or anything? ARE THOSE GRIPS INCLUDED?!?! Thanks guys

hubadlatimmy
11-24-2001, 08:09 PM
ya everything on there is a cheap setup I would of rather had them put quality parts on it insted of cheap crap. Don't buy one.

Tunaman
11-24-2001, 08:35 PM
JUNK...like I said before. It is better to buy a used one with better stuff for around the same money.

nutz
11-25-2001, 12:19 AM
if u dont want to buy used. i would not call it junk... its just a stock mag guys. nothing wrong with it especially for the nice price. i would get a different barrel tho. but i would get it if u dont want to go through searching for a used mag

Maghappy
11-25-2001, 12:20 AM
that was my first mag. i liked it decently but i say get a used one with better upgrades and barrels and what not for the same price.

MajorDamage
11-25-2001, 12:23 AM
A buddy of mine just got one, and its nice! AGD grips, macroline, a nice gas-thru foregrip, bottomline, and a Dye Aluminum barrel(they upgraded it for him I guess). Pretty cool!

ENDO!

FDB1
11-25-2001, 12:50 PM
its a good deal just screw on a nitro tank and play, ITS A MAG!!!

XspyX
11-25-2001, 04:05 PM
Guys, don't crap on TKO. They make quality stuff, you just don't pay for the name brand.

For a powerfed mag with those accessories and a nice price, you are ready to play. The progressive barrel is a good starter barrel also, I used to have one but I got sucked in to the boomstick crowd. Pick up a cheap PMI nitro and your set to play!

rhetor22
11-25-2001, 05:58 PM
i think i may go with the tko, i'm still not sure. I will probably eventualy replace the barrel. All i would need is a nice df and then i can slap on my new (new for me) 48/3000 nitro and my 12v revvy and i'm set to go. I just want to buy a new mag so that i don't have to worry about anything, I know a used mag is fine, but i would love to have a brand new shiny mag. I'll see wich one im getting in a week or so. Thanks for your advise everyone!