PDA

View Full Version : a test of your greatness?

Gumbe
05-03-2005, 03:56 PM
my buddy got a new shocker trigger and it wont shot, the pin is stuck and thats it he doesnt know what to do...PLEASE help soon

Target Practice
05-03-2005, 03:58 PM
my buddy got a new shocker trigger and it wont shot, the pin is stuck and thats it he doesnt know what to do...PLEASE help soon

1. Sell Shocker.

2. Buy books.

3. Read books.

4. ...

5. Profit.

MonsterMag
05-03-2005, 04:01 PM
Ok listen carefullly this is very Important

1. Sell shocker

2.Buy a Mag

3. No more problems

Gumbe
05-03-2005, 04:01 PM
man ...i need help he doesnt want to sell it...l.jsut help us

Lohman446
05-03-2005, 04:03 PM
Chances are you got loctite on the pin (done that myself) - pull the pin back out and clean it, I find rubbing it across denim works pretty well (I borrowed the closest hot chicks denim for this :D cause I was at the field) and then reinsert it and be careful where you put loctite this time

Gumbe
05-03-2005, 04:04 PM
no no he CNAT get it out .. it WONT come out..anyone please

Gumbe
05-03-2005, 04:10 PM
ANYONE :cry:

Lohman446
05-03-2005, 04:11 PM
IT only comes out one way, if I recall it was loctited in, I dont have one in front of me...

teufelhunden
05-03-2005, 04:13 PM

1. Sell shocker

2.Buy a Mag

2. No more problems

HA! go look in the tech forum..

Target Practice
05-03-2005, 04:14 PM
3. No more problems

HURR.

Gumbe
05-03-2005, 04:16 PM
ok tech fourm here no one replays to em fast thanks for your help...i dont care it not my gun...i have good old fathfull...my mag..

Evil1
05-04-2005, 01:17 AM
Tell your friend to get a punch or something thin, maybe even a finish nail, something to that effect. Have him set the trigger frame on a piece of wood or something that won't scratch the anno and have him lightly tap the pin out with a hammer.

Conversekidz
05-04-2005, 01:43 AM
is it just me or does it seem stupid to ask shocker questions on a mag forum?

please go back to PBN

frop
05-04-2005, 01:46 AM
please go back to PBN

You too.

Enemy
05-04-2005, 01:51 AM
the pin will come out you just have to hit it hard enough on mine the pin comes out both sides but im not sure!! also is the trigger stops set as to impede on the triggers travel? idk your description is so vague there could be a million answers!

azzkikr
05-04-2005, 09:01 AM
it WILL come out trust me, all u have to do is find out wich direction comes out. get a centerpunch(critical that u get one smaller in diameter than the pin itself) and a hammer. and swing away,

if your does have locktite, you WILL have to swing preaty hard, probably harder than you ever wanted to swing a hammer near a paintball gun.

good luck
azzkikr

Gumbe
05-04-2005, 04:20 PM
is it just me or does it seem stupid to ask shocker questions on a mag forum?

please go back to PBN

hmmm maybe cause i dont go there..why would i make a new account just for one question there bud... and people here are nicer..unlike your self your one of ther VERY few who is an *** but hey every forum has em....... thanks for all the help he got it out..it turned out that he needed to hit it VERY VERY hard....but he was scared to do it..thanks agen

Chronobreak
05-04-2005, 04:30 PM
uhm try an SP only forum like pbn?

i eman thers alot of guns and knowledged people here but WHY do people alwyas ask in pbtalk nontheless.. :tard:

try a prospective gun forum first..

i wouldnt ask wendys about taco bell now would i?

Gumbe
05-04-2005, 04:52 PM
ok i rather this fourm then any other one you guse seem to actualy help..so i though ....right now you are killing you image i though most people where..i asked for help..i dont own a shocker my friend does he needed help i am not gona regester for a new forum for one stupid question this was easy and yes i would ask wendy about taco bell...it save time of going to taco bell

Target Practice
05-04-2005, 04:58 PM
Jesus guys, let him ask his goddamn question.

Conversekidz
05-04-2005, 05:09 PM
Gumbe you asking this question here just shows how lazy you truly are.

Its like going to a honda board and asking about a chevy.

Gumbe
05-04-2005, 05:27 PM
Gumbe you asking this question here just shows how lazy you truly are.

Its like going to a honda board and asking about a chevy.

wow we already discuss this u use his same point but made 2 diffrent company lmao your clever bud..and i tryed to let this tread die but people who think it wrong to ask a question keep replaying now i am not posting here agen shut up leave it be it was a question it didnt hurt anyone ...it didnt bother anyone and i need the anser in a 3 min time sooo....am done

Automaggot68
05-04-2005, 08:11 PM

1. Sell shocker
2.Buy a Mag
3. No more problems

1. Stop Listening to Monstermag.
2. Repeat.

Skywalker
05-04-2005, 08:23 PM
Paintball Talk
Paintball Talk is the main forum for Automags.org. Here is where we talk about the sport of paintball in general and make announcements relating to the forum and website.

Automags - Tech Forum
This is the forum for trouble shooting your Airgun Designs products, including the Automag, RT, E-Mag, and WarpFeed. Also a great place to ask technical questions about non AGD products. An Airsmith's homeroom!

Last time I checked paintball talk has to do with anything about the sport in general. So his qusetion his perfectly fine to put in this category. It would fit nicely in either category. It doesn't say can only ask questions about AGD products. He might get a better answer from a shocker forum, but he posted it here instead.