PDA

View Full Version : I am definately going to go to H for this one...

punkncat
05-03-2005, 08:23 PM
This kinda falls in the I am gonna burn for eternity, become a house fly in my next life kinda thing.

I was relayed this news by a friend of the family:

"One of our old good friends sister commited suicide not long ago, maybe within the past few days I am not really sure. She had a bad drug problem among other things, and decided to end her own life. She got a shotgun and shot herself, which knocked her across the room."

"She survived!"

"She then proceeded to crawl all the way across the room to retrieve the gun and shot herself again."

"She still didn't succeed, and had to crawl one more time across the room where she was finally successful and requiring a closed casket...."

After hearing this, I was quiet for a minute. I really didn't know the woman(I knew her sister), but my wife and the guy who relayed the news did.

After that long uncomfortable silence that happens when you hear news like this I break it with:
" Damn that was one tough (rhymes with witch)!"

xXHavokXx
05-03-2005, 08:26 PM
You can say hell. It's a place, even the mods here probably wont go nuts about it.

WickeDKlowN
05-03-2005, 08:33 PM
Damn. That is one tough...

That's worse than tha Czech guy that first tried to hang himself but the branch snapped and he broke both legs then tried to cut his throat with a chainsaw but missed the jugular and had the chain get stuck in his spine.

BlindeSeher
05-03-2005, 08:35 PM
That's quite a story. Shotgun suicide always seemed like a risky proposition to me.

WickeDKlowN
05-03-2005, 08:41 PM
How does one not succed in shotgun suicide anyway? Shoot themselves in the stomach? Even a 410 would do the job if it was pointed at your head, which would be the natural place to point a gun when you want to commit suicide.

Glickman
05-03-2005, 08:55 PM
How does one not succed in shotgun suicide anyway? Shoot themselves in the stomach? Even a 410 would do the job if it was pointed at your head, which would be the natural place to point a gun when you want to commit suicide.

dont get me wrong, ive never aimed a gun at myself, but i would guess that your not gonna hold it too stable, so she, might have possibly not even hitting herself, and just getting knocked back, maybe getting a few bb's in her or something. youd figure a closed casket would be required after one though

Head knight of Ni
05-03-2005, 09:29 PM
This kinda falls in the I am gonna burn for eternity, become a house fly in my next life kinda thing.

I was relayed this news by a friend of the family:

"One of our old good friends sister commited suicide not long ago, maybe within the past few days I am not really sure. She had a bad drug problem among other things, and decided to end her own life. She got a shotgun and shot herself, which knocked her across the room."

"She survived!"

"She then proceeded to crawl all the way across the room to retrieve the gun and shot herself again."

"She still didn't succeed, and had to crawl one more time across the room where she was finally successful in requiring a closed casket...."

After hearing this, I was quiet for a minute. I really didn't know the woman(I knew her sister), but my wife and the guy who relayed the news did.

After that long uncomfortable silence that happens when you hear news like this I break it with:
" Damn that was one tough (rhymes with witch)!"

Enjoy the couch. ;)

punkncat
05-03-2005, 10:09 PM
"She still didn't succeed, and had to crawl one more time across the room where she was finally successful in requiring a closed casket...."

I suppose I should go back and replace that with "and"....

She did sucessfully strike herself the 2 previous times as well.

Jakedubbleya
05-03-2005, 10:16 PM
Where

gimp
05-03-2005, 11:29 PM
That poor girl. :(

Jeffy-CanCon
05-04-2005, 10:36 AM

I've heard that most people mess it up. A long gun is very hard to hold steady from the business end. The shot tends to go out the cheek.

----------------------

punkncat, I don't think you are going to hell. You meant it as a compliment, right? :rolleyes:

quik
05-04-2005, 12:58 PM
:cry:

Lohman446
05-04-2005, 01:02 PM
I've heard that most people mess it up. A long gun is very hard to hold steady from the business end. The shot tends to go out the cheek.

See.. not allowing handguns in Canada had nothing to do with crime. It was for suicide reasons. During those long dark cold winters it was just too easy to do with a handgun. Now you have to be desperate enough to do it with a long gun, which is apparently more complicated, or requires a friends assistance.

Glickman
05-04-2005, 01:07 PM
See.. not allowing handguns in Canada had nothing to do with crime. It was for suicide reasons. During those long dark cold winters it was just too easy to do with a handgun. Now you have to be desperate enough to do it with a long gun, which is apparently more complicated, or requires a friends assistance.

i dont remember the movie, but i remember a japanese soldier was captured and was being treated by americans, and somehow there was a ceasefire and everything. during his stay in the american hospital, he tried to take, what i guess was a garand and stick it in his mouth.

needless to say, using his foot to pull the trigger out didnt end up working

Hasty8
05-04-2005, 01:55 PM
i dont remember the movie, but i remember a japanese soldier was captured and was being treated by americans, and somehow there was a ceasefire and everything. during his stay in the american hospital, he tried to take, what i guess was a garand and stick it in his mouth.

needless to say, using his foot to pull the trigger out didnt end up working

And yet Pvt. Pyle was able to do it so easily.

Was it a bad thing that I lughed hysterically reading the story?

:mad:

Gtask8
05-04-2005, 02:38 PM
Damn. That is one tough...

That's worse than tha Czech guy that first tried to hang himself but the branch snapped and he broke both legs then tried to cut his throat with a chainsaw but missed the jugular and had the chain get stuck in his spine.

How do you manage to miss!?

Target Practice
05-04-2005, 03:32 PM

Was it a bad thing that I lughed hysterically reading the story?

:mad:

Well, since it seems that someone with a hard-on for messing with me deleted my post, I might as well make another one.

Shotgun suicide is hilarious!

Jonneh
05-04-2005, 03:49 PM
What a darwinian nightmare! Does someone who is too stupid to correctly kill themselves deserve to live?

Thordic
05-04-2005, 03:49 PM
What a darwinian nightmare! Does someone who is too stupid to correctly kill themselves deserve to live?

Don't worry, Jonneh, if you ever need to kill yourself, I'm sure you could find volunteers to aid you :)

Target Practice
05-04-2005, 03:53 PM
Don't worry, Jonneh, if you ever need to kill yourself, I'm sure you could find volunteers to aid you :)

Oh oh oh oh, me first, me first!

I love you Jonneh.

Not gay.

Jonneh
05-04-2005, 03:54 PM
I'm liking where this is going.

Target Practice
05-04-2005, 03:56 PM
I'm liking where this is going.

Ohhhh Yeeeeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh....

Echo419
05-04-2005, 04:03 PM
How tall are you private!?
-6'2 SIR
I did not know the stacked UH OH that high!

Haha... yah why dont people shoot themselves like he did... shooting urself in the side is too risky.

Warewolf50
05-04-2005, 04:15 PM
THIS IS MY PACKAGE AND THIS IS MY GUN........

What a great movie.

xXHavokXx
05-04-2005, 04:46 PM
this is my Rifle this is my gun, this is for fighting this is for gun.

Target Practice
05-04-2005, 04:55 PM
THIS IS MY PACKAGE AND THIS IS MY GUN........

What a great movie.

"I have the need...the need...to go fast."

tsc
05-04-2005, 05:04 PM
"I have the need...the need...to go fast."

"You hear that Mr. Anderson?... That is the sound of inevitability... It is the sound of your death... Toodles, Mr. Anderson... "

WickeDKlowN
05-04-2005, 06:57 PM
I can see your point about a long gun being hard to hold right, but Kurt Cobain did it while he was drugged out of his mind. It can't be that hard.

bull
05-04-2005, 07:03 PM
Most women will not shoot themselves in the head when commiting suicide. They do not want to mess up their faces. This is not a joke and is why women rarely try to kill themselves with a gun. The one suicide that I went to where a women tried to shoot herself, she put a 357 round in her stomach. Needless to say it did not work.

dyeguy65
05-04-2005, 07:17 PM
The one suicide that I went to....

:tard:
should i ask?

bull
05-04-2005, 07:20 PM
Iam the law :D . Been to alot of suicide attempts, but only one time have I seen a woman use a gun.

dyeguy65
05-04-2005, 07:28 PM
haha. thats a relief. i was feeling a little uncomfortable for a moment there.

Target Practice
05-05-2005, 04:12 PM
Remember kids, there is always decapitation via train. It's available, it's quick, and it always makes the news.

Two houses ago, when I was living next to the train tracks, I got to see what an Amtrak can do to our drunk neighbor looking for her dogs. I wonder what happened to the dogs?

Jakedubbleya
05-05-2005, 05:27 PM
I wonder what happened to the dogs?

chased the train, duh.

Head knight of Ni
05-05-2005, 11:30 PM
chased the train, duh.

No they were eaten by freight-training hobos.