PDA

View Full Version : Any mag users with maxflo inline?

spectra260
05-03-2005, 10:25 PM
I was just wondering if anyone has a mag with the new style inline maxflo on it and if they have pics? Also how is it, what output psi can you rapid fire with it on your mag?

Thanks

jenarelJAM
05-03-2005, 11:13 PM
i dotn, but zak vetter does... (old style max-flo, but they perform the same)

www.zakvetter.com

pbzmag
05-03-2005, 11:33 PM
Linky no work:

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

athomas
05-04-2005, 08:49 AM
You don't want to use an inline Maxflow. It would add a third regulator to the air path which would introduce flow restriction. The regulator on the mag valve combined with the regulator on the bottle will do just fine to provide very stable air pressures.

The old school Maxflows were on the bottle so there were only two regulators in the air system.

Lohman446
05-04-2005, 09:07 AM
I don't think he is discussing the vertical max-flo, I beleive he is discussing the max-flo inline tank system. I have the system on my Ion and am very happy with its performance with the usual SP quality control sucks (this one I actually had to send back to SP to fix the leak and make the on-off work right).

TheTramp
05-04-2005, 12:32 PM
I've never used the new inline version but I had the newer manifold style on my E-Mag for a while (till I got my 4500 Flatline :) )

I was very happy with it's performance and with the HP spring was able to put 950 into my valve for some nice reactivity.

spectra260
05-04-2005, 02:24 PM
Yeah im not talking about the verticle maxflo, thanks for all the replys.

AzrealDarkmoonZ
05-04-2005, 02:55 PM
I would not use the new inline tank regulator. Of every air system I have tested it has tested the worse by a wide margin.

Az

Lohman446
05-04-2005, 03:06 PM
I would not use the new inline tank regulator. Of every air system I have tested it has tested the worse by a wide margin.

Az

I want to see the data, seriously - I like mine, but I have not quantitatively analyzed it either compared to others.

Glickman
05-04-2005, 03:11 PM
I want to see the data, seriously - I like mine, but I have not quantitatively analyzed it either compared to others.

me too, but id say its on par, if not only a little better then my 05 vertical, suprisingly, on my "cheap, piece of crap ion" :p

Lohman446
05-04-2005, 03:12 PM
me too, but id say its on par, if not only a little better then my 05 vertical, suprisingly, on my "cheap, piece of crap ion" :p

I ordered mine with the intent of gutting my vertical one on my Ion - but with 700lbs of input pressure and the vertical reg set I am getting +/- 3 (with long and short strings) with the stock barrel so I'm not touching it

Skywalker
05-04-2005, 03:15 PM
The manifold Maxflos were more reliable than the new inline Maxflos. I heard this from many different techs and players. I used a HP inline Maxflo on a Nasty Shocker, but not on my mag. I do however have two HP manifold Maxflos I use on my mag and they were great.

athomas
05-04-2005, 05:54 PM
I have heard nothing but good things about the Maxflow tank regulators. Everone around here uses them.

AzrealDarkmoonZ
05-04-2005, 06:06 PM
Centerflag Preset

http://www.ppog.org/results/Centerflag2k.jpg

WGP Preset

http://www.ppog.org/results/WGPPreset2k.gif

Old Style MaxFlo

http://www.ppog.org/results/maxflomanifold.jpg

New Style MaxFlo

http://www.ppog.org/results/MAx2004.gif

Not to bad of a pressure drop but it does not raise back up in any time frame.

Az

jenarelJAM
05-04-2005, 07:27 PM
for the price of a max-flo, i think a 4500 psi flatline would be a better idea. you can get them from tunaman, i got mine from him, and i'm filling it up for the first time today, ill let ou know how it works on my emag.

spectra260
05-04-2005, 08:39 PM
for the price of a max-flo, i think a 4500 psi flatline would be a better idea. you can get them from tunaman, i got mine from him, and i'm filling it up for the first time today, ill let ou know how it works on my emag.

How much are they from him? I actually have a 68/3000 flatline but id like to get more shots outta each fill.