PDA

View Full Version : 68Super™ Marker

Adrenaline_Junkie
05-04-2005, 02:45 PM
Well, i found this gun and i was sure you guys would get a good convo goin about it so here it goes. Heres a link http://www.gforcepb.com/securestore/c215403.2.html and i have all the info below as well as pics. They are in fact for sale now, if ya ask me the price is a little high. I wonder how it compares to PTPs pnuematic frame.

The all new fully pneumatic marker, 68Super™ has now been released. The G-Force 68Super™ marker (Patented and other patents pending) is designed from the ground up to excel at the tournament level. Incorporating nothing but the best in engineering materials and CADCAM designed to deliver the ultimate paintball marker performance. Reliability, flat trajectory and speed of the 68Super™ will promise to be one of the best tournament markers yet.

G-Force made available the world's first and only, dual LPR patented concept exclusively to our Gemini System™ as an aftermarket upgrade for the Autococker™. And now, the same revolutionary concept is included exclusively in our new 68Super™ marker.

The G-Force 68Super™ features:

. Fully pneumatic operation (no batteries, all weather reliability)
. Closed bolt operation (extreme flat trajectory)
. Balanced near zero-recoil firing system (no kick virtually)
. Hyper-tuned walkable trigger system (fast rapid firing)
. Trigger pull adjustable down to under 1mm (sensation of electronic trigger)
. Dual LPR regulators for internal pneumatics
. Dedicated LPR for the bolt system
. Dedicated LPR for the firing system
. 20bps+ with less than 20psi bolt cycling pressure (no need for anti-chop eye)
. ROF adjustable down to tourney regulated 15bps
. Dynamic Firing System (DFS – allows most shots from each full tank)
. Dual ball detents
. CNC machined aluminum body and frame
. Uses WGP Autococker™ compatible barrel threads

We debuted the working raw prototype 68Super™ at the 2004 International Amateur Open (IAO) in Pittsburgh PA.

Base Model ($868):
http://www2.clicshop.com/Scripts/Logs/VoirPhoto.asp?StoreID=17668&CategoryID=215403&ItemID=16528680&Show=1&Language=2&U=gforcepb

The upped Model ($1,068):
http://www2.clicshop.com/Scripts/Logs/VoirPhoto.asp?StoreID=17668&CategoryID=215403&ItemID=16528718&Show=1&Language=2&U=gforcepb

Another Pic (prototype):
http://www2.clicshop.com/Scripts/Logs/VoirPhoto.asp?StoreID=17668&CategoryID=215403&Show=1&Language=2&U=gforcepb

magman007
05-04-2005, 02:50 PM
it isnt really that good at all, and they should have a lawsuit comming their way. i tried it at the iao, and all it was was a bunch of BS being spewed from the reps mouths. it was easy to rail on with the pneu trigger, but it was only cycling, no air was comming out. the hair trigger was by far better.

its ugly, and over expensive, and it wont sell for crap

Adrenaline_Junkie
05-04-2005, 02:52 PM
they should have a lawsuit comming their way.

its ugly, and over expensive, and it wont sell for crap

Those were my initial thoughts and i totally agree. I just thought id post this to see what people have to say.

Glickman
05-04-2005, 03:03 PM
since i totally look up to doc ;)

ill try my hand at one of these things:

The G-Force 68Super™ features:

. Fully pneumatic operation (no batteries, all weather reliability)
!!! NO WAY!!! MUST BE FIRST OF ITS KIND!!! :rolleyes:
. Closed bolt operation (extreme flat trajectory)
Been Proven to do much of nothing...
. Balanced near zero-recoil firing system (no kick virtually)
Opposed to a .50 cal? :rolleyes: no marker has a recoil so bad that it impedes
. Hyper-tuned walkable trigger system (fast rapid firing)
Nothing needed to be said
. Trigger pull adjustable down to under 1mm (sensation of electronic trigger)
Ill give it the possibility of being like the hAir
. Dual LPR regulators for internal pneumatics
... Pourquoi?...
. Dynamic Firing System (DFS – allows most shots from each full tank)
Opposed to... static?
. CNC machined aluminum body and frame
Yep, nice use of the impulse body :rolleyes:
. Uses WGP Autococker™ compatible barrel threads
*Yawn*...

MonsterMag
05-04-2005, 03:04 PM
Nice Angel

:D

Adrenaline_Junkie
05-04-2005, 03:05 PM
lol, that was a good one glickman. Anyone else have any opinions or comments? This is already interesting lol.

slade
05-04-2005, 04:19 PM
ehh, could be nice, but seriously that thing looks like crap. especially the trigger. it wont sell too well, and personally id rather take a pneumag.

...plus i dont really trust the engineering of anyone who emphasizes an "extremely flat trajectory" due to closed bolt operation.

Geniusa100
05-04-2005, 05:15 PM
Markers are supposed to make you want to buy them, not wish you had a spyder instead. The thing is hideous, and incredibly overpriced. No one will like it and i wouldn't be caught dead with it. I would rather buy a nicer marker for $500-$600, or even a $300 Ion. They work beautifully and you could buy all you would need for the price of this beast. And plus....ITS UGLY :cuss:

Target Practice
05-04-2005, 05:18 PM
*barf*

Glickman
05-04-2005, 05:19 PM
ehh, could be nice, but seriously that thing looks like crap. especially the trigger. it wont sell too well, and personally id rather take a pneumag.

...plus i dont really trust the engineering of anyone who emphasizes an "extremely flat trajectory" due to closed bolt operation.

mustve gone to school at PBN U.

i heard alot of great mcdonalds employee's have studied there as well

Automaggin2
05-04-2005, 05:40 PM
I fooled around with this gun at IAO, and alls I have to say is its a joke. I could get the gun to fire maybe 5 bps, plus the gun just sounded like it was burping. I put my hand on the end of the barrel and it felt like no air was coming out. There booth consisted of a plan table with photocopied handouts and one "working" prototype.

SummaryJudgement
05-04-2005, 06:09 PM
meh....m, e, h....meh

rx2
05-04-2005, 06:17 PM
How can you realistically limit the BPS to 15 with no electronics, and not affect the performance of the marker in such a way as to negate any advantage to purchasing one in the first place?

slade
05-04-2005, 07:41 PM
mustve gone to school at PBN U.

i heard alot of great mcdonalds employee's have studied there as well
...what?

im saying it COULD be nice, as in im not passing judgement on performance yet since i have yet to shoot it. then im stating the fact that it looks like crap and therefore will not sell all that well, considering people often take looks into account when buying a product. that and the fact that the ion was recently released, and many people will take an ion over this, especially for the price. then im saying that personally i would rather have a pneumag, since mags are already proven to be a nice marker, they are more compact than this marker, and have a nicer trigger than that one.

and then im bringing up the fact that the "flat trajectory" is bs. i take it you agree with that at least.

so whats your problem?

and i find it sorta ironic that i have a grand total of about 3 posts on PBN, and i happen to be a vegetarian.

WingMan13
05-04-2005, 10:26 PM
:spit_take ..... It's the closest smilie I could find to puking.

mobsterboy
05-04-2005, 10:35 PM
gay, and i bet if SP knew about it, theyd sue for patent infrigements

Plus it looks worse than a 2001 and lower "brick" shocker
even brass eagle and viewloader have better looking guns, while their accuracy and reliability might be lacking

ditto on the Barfing too

SpecialBlend2786
05-04-2005, 10:55 PM
repost ;) :
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=171458

but i think it looks pretty neat, dont know if it'll sell well or not.

Vex
05-05-2005, 01:03 AM
...what?

im saying it COULD be nice, as in im not passing judgement on performance yet since i have yet to shoot it. then im stating the fact that it looks like crap and therefore will not sell all that well, considering people often take looks into account when buying a product. that and the fact that the ion was recently released, and many people will take an ion over this, especially for the price. then im saying that personally i would rather have a pneumag, since mags are already proven to be a nice marker, they are more compact than this marker, and have a nicer trigger than that one.

and then im bringing up the fact that the "flat trajectory" is bs. i take it you agree with that at least.

so whats your problem?

and i find it sorta ironic that i have a grand total of about 3 posts on PBN, and i happen to be a vegetarian.
I thought that he was actually refering to the statements made by the marker's manufacturer (quoted by you), and not by you yourself. I could be wrong, but that's how I read it.
I hope I'm not wrong.

slade
05-05-2005, 03:35 PM
I thought that he was actually refering to the statements made by the marker's manufacturer (quoted by you), and not by you yourself. I could be wrong, but that's how I read it.
I hope I'm not wrong.
oh! lol ok, i didnt think about it that way

comment taken back, glickman ;)

Enemy
05-05-2005, 06:18 PM
yeah glickman was refering to the designers not you slade!!

it looks bland. unstylistic, and when compared to what a pnuemag can look like horribly useless!! closedbolt is the worst design in paintball and only leads to chopping in none electronic versions! but lets wait until some moron buys it hates it then tells us before we pass jugdement!!

edit: did i get that right 1000$ gets you a vert reg and a barrel over the base model!!

slade
05-05-2005, 06:59 PM
yeah glickman was refering to the designers not you slade!!

it looks bland. unstylistic, and when compared to what a pnuemag can look like horribly useless!! closedbolt is the worst design in paintball and only leads to chopping in none electronic versions! but lets wait until some moron buys it hates it then tells us before we pass jugdement!!

edit: did i get that right 1000$ gets you a vert reg and a barrel over the base model!!
hahahaha yeah, i feel sorta like an idiot after writing a flaming response and then realizing he was agreeing with me, not flaming me :eek:

sorry glickman :p

and yeah, closed bolt can be nice because the ball is fired and then the bolt moves, so the gun moves after your shot not before it, but that still has a negligeable effect, and closed bolt causes the need for a barrel kit.

and yeah i sorta want to try one out but im sure not buying one... and yeah i didnt really look at that, but thats just pathetic that they charge an extra 3-400 for a barrel and reg :eek:

gc82000
05-05-2005, 09:07 PM
At least it it looks somewhat better then the Alien. :cry: