PDA

View Full Version : Y grip

Basden98
05-04-2005, 03:58 PM
http://store.airgun.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=catalog.prodInfo&productID=354&categoryID=9
what do yall think about this, i am very interested. how is the trigger pull and stuff? or is the extra 20 bucks worth the chimera or soemthing else that yall think is better

Creative Mayhem
05-04-2005, 04:03 PM
Let me say this, the pull isn't any different that an intelli or a chimera, its just the hand position. The Y places the hand further in a better shooting position than the chimera. Bear in mind though, it will take a little getting used to, but they are comfy...

I just wish I got my Y back from Edwierd. :( :cuss:

Skywalker
05-04-2005, 04:04 PM
I say go with the Logic frame if Coolhand has anymore left. He was having a sale on them so you could save some money. Y-grips are nice and comfortable, but I just tired of mine. The trigger pull is the same as any other mag grip. The only thing that will make it lighter is a ULT kit.

Basden98
05-04-2005, 04:13 PM
does the ULE kit work on the y-grip?
oh and on the trigger kit, i noticed that it said for retro valve and x-valve, i just have the stock valve. So do i need to buy one of those for the kit?
oh, and one more question: What size grips does that take? looks like 45 but i want to be sure :)

Chronobreak
05-04-2005, 04:34 PM
does the ULE kit work on the y-grip?
oh and on the trigger kit, i noticed that it said for retro valve and x-valve, i just have the stock valve. So do i need to buy one of those for the kit?
oh, and one more question: What size grips does that take? looks like 45 but i want to be sure :)

yes,

and it will work maybe..some poeple get the ult to work with classics some dont..

theyl take reversed 45* grips...a few wont fit..panels are best

Basden98
05-04-2005, 04:41 PM
ugh so is that a yes or a no?
yeah, but panels are uglier too :ninja:

Chronobreak
05-04-2005, 04:44 PM
yes,

and it will work maybe..some poeple get the ult to work with classics some dont..

theyl take reversed 45* grips...a few wont fit..panels are best

luke makes some nice panels grips, as well as...coolhand(bought frys molds) or was it GA_devil? im pretty sure it was ryan..

also like i said it wil fit most 45* grips reversed...

Basden98
05-04-2005, 04:53 PM
sry im a noob, what does reversed mean (or is it literally just it on backwards)?

Chronobreak
05-04-2005, 04:57 PM
sry im a noob, what does reversed mean (or is it literally just it on backwards)?

instead of going on like 45* grips they would go on BACKWARDS! :mad:

so instead of the grips one way theyd be the exact oppostie of that.

i dont know how wles to explain it sinc you dont seem to know much..

Phantom_Mag
05-04-2005, 05:03 PM
Check out my thread with my y grip, i absolutly love it!!!
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?p=1885295#post1885295

Basden98
05-04-2005, 05:25 PM
instead of going on like 45* grips they would go on BACKWARDS!

so instead of the grips one way theyd be the exact oppostie of that.

i dont know how wles to explain it sinc you dont seem to know much..
gee, thanks

Chronobreak
05-04-2005, 05:26 PM
gee, thanks

look at the pics that phantom mag posted, his grip panels are backwards :ninja:

Basden98
05-04-2005, 09:45 PM
those r pretty neat, but as a christian i would like to stay away from stuff that would hurt my testimony to non believers.

Duzzy
05-04-2005, 10:03 PM
those r pretty neat, but as a christian i would like to stay away from stuff that would hurt my testimony to non believers.

??

Do you mean the panels with the Lady on them? They don't come stock on the Y-grip.

Personally I think they would help your testimony to non-believers. People should appreciate everything God makes, and if it is a beautiful women, so much the better. ;)

Basden98
05-05-2005, 08:37 AM
lol, i know they dont come stock. hehe.
I wish i could get the contract killers, too bad the bullets would be facing the wrong direction lol