PDA

View Full Version : Have An ION?...You can STILL Be A Man...

M-a-s-sDriver
05-04-2005, 10:19 PM
Runs on co2, right?
6pak goodness on ION crapness. Wait untill my stock-feed gets here from Palmer's.
26 good shots on a 12 gram. Not Bad.

Brent.

Automaggot68
05-04-2005, 10:31 PM
Thats fantastic.

WARPED1
05-04-2005, 10:35 PM
Runs on co2, right?
6pak goodness on ION crapness. You, my friend, are a mindless idiot. The Ion is a good gun, not crap. Not the best gun ever, but good.

M-a-s-sDriver
05-04-2005, 10:43 PM
You, my friend, are a mindless idiot. The Ion is a good gun, not crap. Not the best gun ever, but good.
Dork.
If I ever meet you in person, I will stomp you. Do you sleep with with your ION you friendless loser?
I'm so tired of you lifeless wonders. Next time, just please shut up.
Peace, Love, Brent.

Glickman
05-04-2005, 10:46 PM
Dork.
If I ever meet you in person, I will stomp you. Do you sleep with with your ION you friendless loser?
Peace, Love, Brent.

hahahaha

hahahah

excuse me while i laugh...

hahaha

man that was good. i havent seen the classic 10 year old response "ill come to your house and kick your ***" in sooooo long, probably a good 2 years on pbn, even they grew up a bit.

hahahaha

hahahhahahahaha

ok, but seriously, your wasting air...

back on topic.

:hail: :hail: :hail: WE WANT 6-PACKS!!!

master_alexander
05-04-2005, 10:53 PM
stock class ion... nice

but the best one (dramatic change) is still the karni (ore money involved...) ...

make it a pump and youre set!

Duzzy
05-04-2005, 11:00 PM
I don't think it would be very cost effective to try and turn that into a pump.

Cockers started out as pumps, I know that it is hard to believe but the Sniper came before the Autococker. So it was probably much easier to turn a Karnivore into a pump than it would be this.

I wonder when they will have to add no break beam eyes into the SCP Rule Book?

teufelhunden
05-04-2005, 11:01 PM
Dork.
Peace, Love, Brent.

I'm sorry that your beloved AGD has been at a technical standstill for the better part of a decade.

WARPED1
05-04-2005, 11:07 PM
Dork.
Peace, Love, Brent.No need to gett hostile. Your name should be No need for that. Army.........
This closed minded community of 24,769 really need a boot shoved up thier butt. Except for a select few like teufelhunden

M-a-s-sDriver
05-04-2005, 11:23 PM
You, my friend, are a mindless idiot. The Ion is a good gun, not crap. Not the best gun ever, but good.
Allow me, sir, to refer back again to this quoted statement, where you refer to me as a "mindless idiot". I see you are roughly in my adult demographic, although I am 6 years your senior. Since you are not entirely devoid of wordly experience I would expect you to recognize that statemaent as "hostile".
If we were at a paintball park and you heard me say ION's are crap, then you walked up and called me a mindless idiot, how do you think events would unfold?
Anyway, I don't wish to argue. RELATIVELY speaking, IOn's are a product of inferior quality compared to other guns I own. How's that. It is the V8 Vega of paintball.
Fast, but ready to croak at any minute.
So to make it fun, and different from the million other ION's out there, I tried this.
wooped-de-do.
Sorry the humor was lost on you.
Brent.

Beemer
05-04-2005, 11:31 PM
You, my friend, are a mindless idiot.

Ouch, 5600 and something posts and you break a major RULE in all most all your posts and you call him an Idiot.. :eek: :eek: :eek: :wow:

Enemy
05-05-2005, 01:01 AM
whats up with all the hostility cant we all get along...except for tuef lets linch him!jk

anyways ions are not crap they arent gold but far from crap! they are fast and good enough on effiecency thats all you need in tourney ball today!!! who cares if it lasts most of us have 12 backups waiting for our guns to break anyway!

AO Moderation Team
05-05-2005, 03:48 AM

And you are banned for a week.

Target Practice
05-05-2005, 05:20 AM
Whee!

AGDlover
05-05-2005, 05:36 AM
Eh it seems like a cool idea but i just dont feel comfortable with classic AGD stuff going on an Ion of allthings its cool to look at but personaly i wouldnt dare to bring it in a game

FreakBaller12
05-05-2005, 06:14 AM
so I'm guessing you can still shoot 26 bps because of the halo and incredible ramp? That means you would have to change the 12g every other second and add 10 more balls every 1/2 a second or so ;) :p

MonsterMag
05-05-2005, 06:17 AM
AGD Parts on a Smart Parts Gun
:eek: :eek: :eek:
What are you thinking?

yakitori
05-05-2005, 06:28 AM
why does this crap always happen in an Ion thread? because someone says something off the wall and calls a good gun crap.

If I started a thread about calling AGDs guns crap, Id have EVERYONE in the thread calling me a mindless idiot. That doesnt make it right and Warped1, you did attack the guy first.

I dont know whether you are an idiot or not. I personally havent met you, but the reason you think your Ion is crap is prolly cause you are running CO2 on it. Thats not good for your internals, esp the noid. I also personally think the Ion looks stupid w/ the stock and 12g cartridges in it. If I saw it at the field like that, I would definitely chuckle.

teufelhunden
05-05-2005, 06:49 AM
A whole decade? :wow:

Let's be honest here. Most markers are re-packaged versions of the poppet valve(created in the mid-1900's). Talk about technical standstill.

Tom is a man who created his valve from scratch. In this industry, thats saying alot.

It may not be new, but it is far newer than 90% of the markers valve systems currently on the market.

Nah, not a whole decade, just more than half ;)

NoForts4Me
05-05-2005, 09:00 AM
Wow, I don't think anyone knows what "toungue in cheek" is anymore.

Yeah, definately go with a stock feed, and get a harness so you can strap about 100 tubes and 50 cartridges on you.

Lohman446
05-05-2005, 09:03 AM
I think, just to raise thread view counts I'm going to put the word Ion in every thread I start. Man... the people who own these are more vehemently defensive about them than the people who own DM5s

yakitori
05-05-2005, 09:14 AM
I think, just to raise thread view counts I'm going to put the word Ion in every thread I start. Man... the people who own these are more vehemently defensive about them than the people who own DM5s

agreed. Warped1 is pretty defensive about his gun. I just discuss things I believe to be true. They arent always accurate though. :p

Creative Mayhem
05-05-2005, 09:16 AM
Looking good Brent. Why? i don't know, but looking good i guess ;)

craltal
05-05-2005, 10:02 AM
so I'm guessing you can still shoot 26 bps because of the halo and incredible ramp? That means you would have to change the 12g every other second and add 10 more balls every 1/2 a second or so ;) :p

no, he said he gets 26 shots out of a single 12g, not 26 bps. The Ion can't do 26 bps, it's limited to 17.

that's decent efficiency.

SCpoloRicker
05-05-2005, 12:12 PM
hahahaha

hahahah

excuse me while i laugh...

hahaha

man that was good. i havent seen the classic 10 year old response "ill come to your house and kick your ***" in sooooo long, probably a good 2 years on pbn, even they grew up a bit.

hahahaha

hahahhahahahaha

ok, but seriously, your wasting air...

back on topic.

:hail: :hail: :hail: WE WANT 6-PACKS!!!

Wow. A whole lot of awesome in this thread. :rolleyes:

Looking good, Brent!

Chronobreak
05-05-2005, 12:33 PM
cool 6-pack.. :cool:

an ion is well,,an ion

warped, another comment not needed(he has ONE HIMSELF i think he can decide if its crap or not)

how are we all mindless robots? please explain, better yet PM me so this board/thread isnt flamed up anymore than it is.

just because he has an ion like you? doesnt that make both of you mindless idiots?,or he bought one to be liek you right? :rolleyes:

whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cares :rofl:

tyrion2323
05-05-2005, 01:39 PM
You're an adult?

Impressive :rolleyes:

magman007
05-05-2005, 01:48 PM

what youg ot on the dm5 huh? yea thought so! :cool:

BlindeSeher
05-05-2005, 03:42 PM
Really, that's blasphemy. I could really use that 6 pack, and here you go dropping it onto a plastic pea shooter made by the demons that didn't make the cut for hell. Ah well, it's good for a laugh, eh?

Target Practice
05-05-2005, 03:45 PM
what youg ot on the dm5 huh? yea thought so! :cool:

What if I got somethin' against it? Whatcha gonna do?

slade
05-05-2005, 07:41 PM
The Ion can't do 26 bps, it's limited to 17.
lol, im just waiting for a predator II'd ion.

although that would be sorta pointless, considering im guessing its mechanically limited to 17, and thats why they put the cap there.

gc82000
05-05-2005, 08:34 PM
Can you get a 6-pak annoed to macth the body?

JKR
05-05-2005, 09:10 PM
Best looking Ion ever...

http://www.caranddriver.com/assets/image/114200315237.jpg

Jeffy-CanCon
05-06-2005, 09:02 AM
Runs on co2, right?
6pak goodness on ION crapness. Wait untill my stock-feed gets here from Palmer's.
26 good shots on a 12 gram. Not Bad.

Brent.

The Six-pak is cool, but you really need one of those 50rd BE loaders. Then you'd be :ninja: .

TheTramp
05-06-2005, 10:17 AM
although that would be sorta pointless, considering im guessing its mechanically limited to 17, and thats why they put the cap there.

It's got a higher max ROF with the QEV.

yakitori
05-06-2005, 11:43 AM
its not mechanically limited to 17bps. Its electronically limited. The only thing is the stock solenoid is not supposed to go above 17bps. It can crap out on you when it goes higher. They are coming out w/ new boards (WAS) that will have a better noid and is capable of faster ROF.

Mechanically it is capable of more than 23 bps. Who really needs to shoot that fast anyway.

Lohman446
05-06-2005, 11:47 AM
its not mechanically limited to 17bps. Its electronically limited. The only thing is the stock solenoid is not supposed to go above 17bps. It can crap out on you when it goes higher. They are coming out w/ new boards (WAS) that will have a better noid and is capable of faster ROF.

Mechanically it is capable of more than 23 bps. Who really needs to shoot that fast anyway.

Kind of like the mag valve that can do "26 (or 32 or a billion depending on who you talk to)BPS without shootdown" (think I'm tired of hearing that yet?) but the only marker that has a prayer of making that speed through modes (E/X-mag) is electornically limited to 20BPS because of solenoid failure beyond that? Kind of like that right?

teufelhunden
05-06-2005, 01:48 PM
Kind of like the mag valve that can do "26 (or 32 or a billion depending on who you talk to)BPS without shootdown" (think I'm tired of hearing that yet?) but the only marker that has a prayer of making that speed through modes (E/X-mag) is electornically limited to 20BPS because of solenoid failure beyond that? Kind of like that right?

d00d mags r good speak no eevel about teh mags k?

MadPSIence
05-06-2005, 02:00 PM
hey teufelgunden****tenfukken, I think you need to lighten your prepubescant *** up for a minute. He was just joking in the first post. You don't need to start a flame war just because your budget fell off at $300

teufelhunden
05-06-2005, 02:03 PM
hey teufelgunden****tenfukken, I think you need to lighten your prepubescant *** up for a minute. He was just joking in the first post. You don't need to start a flame war just because your budget fell off at $300

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

My budget falling off at $300? Chances are that throughout my paintball career, the total worth of gear I've owned + paint shot is worth more than your car.

And yes, I'm well aware he was joking. As was I, if you had seen how I spelled and typed you'd have noticed. But you were too blindly devoted to 'Mags to see that.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Lohman446
05-06-2005, 02:16 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

My budget falling off at $300? Chances are that throughout my paintball career, the total worth of gear I've owned + paint shot is worth more than your car.

And yes, I'm well aware he was joking. As was I, if you had seen how I spelled and typed you'd have noticed. But you were too blindly devoted to 'Mags to see that.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I thought you were joking... Then again I thought my teammate was joking when he physically threatened a ref last week (at least at first) - he wasn't and there is no mistaking i when one considered the entire circumstances. Now Im confused :confused: :D

yakitori
05-06-2005, 02:53 PM
yea, the ion is similar to the e/xmag in that aspect. But, there will be aftermarket solenoids for the ion. Not likely for the mags.

tyrion2323
05-06-2005, 03:36 PM

No! Bad! Time out for you.

teufelhunden
05-06-2005, 03:53 PM
I thought you were joking... Then again I thought my teammate was joking when he physically threatened a ref last week (at least at first) - he wasn't and there is no mistaking i when one considered the entire circumstances. Now Im confused :confused: :D

I was joking. :)