PDA

View Full Version : Pics from Paintball Sam's Spring Big Game

Scooter/Cootie
05-05-2005, 08:10 AM
Hey all.

I was one of the photographers at the big game that was walking around the fields snapping pics (I was the one with the really big lens on Saturday). The pics that I took of the are now up at my website. Check 'em out at the link below. They'll also be linked from the Paintball Sam's website as well starting next week (www.paintballsams.com).

http://www.scottrenshaw.com/gallery_paintball.htm

I ended up with over 700+ pics from the two days of play. Man, it was hard to try to narrow those down to the better ones. Enjoy!

P.S.
Feel free to check out my other galleries on the site as well. There's a bunch to visit and look through. ;)

Beemer
05-05-2005, 10:47 AM
Hey lots of good Pics. Well Done and thanks.

I was in :ninja: mode with black pants so you couldnt see me :shooting:

AutomagRT1483
05-05-2005, 11:28 AM
I see a pick with Mental Mike on it Scooter. What business does he have to grace one of your photos?

Shives
05-05-2005, 12:38 PM
Didn't see any of me :cry: Oh well. Background of the page made it a little hard to see. I'll have to studt them a little closer when I'm not (supposed to be) working.

Shives

Scooter/Cootie
05-09-2005, 09:51 AM
bump

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
05-09-2005, 08:11 PM
anyone notice this big game a bit lacking from the others? maybe it's because the skill level of the teams were extremely unbalanced or the blue team just stunk and are full of whiners =P