PDA

View Full Version : Syuff Magazine

Skywalker
05-05-2005, 02:50 PM
I got my Stuff magazine today and I was flipping through it and saw an article for the ST Shocker. I never saw paintball gear in Stuff magazine before so I thought this was kinda cool. And that's all I have to say about that. :rolleyes:

I'm hoping one day I see an article for an AGD product. Now that would be worth starting a thread for. :headbang:

Chronobreak
05-05-2005, 03:19 PM
I got my Stuff magazine today and I was flipping through it and saw an article for the ST Shocker. I never saw paintball gear in Stuff magazine before so I thought this was kinda cool. And that's all I have to say about that. :rolleyes:

I'm hoping one day I see an article for an AGD product. Now that would be worth starting a thread for. :headbang:

maxim has had a few articles, i think even an sfl mag.. :eek:

i know they had the ptp cockers and stuff though for sure as well as keeley and a few other female ballers

FreakBaller12
05-05-2005, 04:13 PM
Cough "SFL" emag ;) Yes they had a shoot with a maxim girl(can't think of her name) and the sfl emag and more present there has a been a paintball shoot with paintball women such as lisa Harvey

Target Practice
05-05-2005, 04:32 PM
Oh, great, that's all we freaking need. More of these stupid fratboys that get Stuff, Maxim, and FHM going out and buying Shockers. Wonderful.

ICP
05-05-2005, 08:10 PM
eh, at least they be playing Pball

gc82000
05-05-2005, 08:17 PM
Hey that just means more muppets to mow. :clap:

Is it this months Stuff that you are talking about? I usually only get Maxim and FHM, stuff is not really my thang.

Target Practice
05-05-2005, 08:50 PM
eh, at least they be playing Pball

Yeah, that's wonderful, isn't it.

teufelhunden
05-05-2005, 08:51 PM
Yeah, that's wonderful, isn't it.

I LOVE IT.

THANK YOU SIR MAY I HAVE ANOTHER?

Target Practice
05-05-2005, 08:54 PM
I LOVE IT.

THANK YOU SIR MAY I HAVE ANOTHER?

SURE THING, SON!

Skywalker
05-06-2005, 07:44 PM
Hey that just means more muppets to mow. :clap:

Is it this months Stuff that you are talking about? I usually only get Maxim and FHM, stuff is not really my thang.

Yeah it is this months Stuff and it's on page 68.

alooney11
05-07-2005, 01:33 AM
AGD doesnt need to pay for advertising, mag owners do their own promotion at big games. But it is neat to see in a national magazine.