PDA

View Full Version : Lvl 10 Sticks when Fired??!!

Castor
05-07-2005, 12:48 AM
Hey all,

I have a R/T Pro with a drilled stock valve, ULT kit, stock barrel, AGD doublr trigger and of course the lvl 10. When I try to walk it, the bolt will fire but not completly return to the 'cocked' position. I have to push it back manually as it clicks back into place. This happens very often and is very frustrating out in a game. I've tried oil, no scratches on bolt or body. What do you think??

alooney11
05-07-2005, 01:36 AM
Okay, first get your bolt to stick again (let it stuck) then gradually tighten the field strip screw, the bolt will click back; and you will be ready to rock. It appears that haveing both screws tightened equally is important. Uneven torque seems to caue the bodies to bend slightly causing the bolt to stick a bit. You might have to do this everytime you take your gun apart, and the problem will get better as the gun cycles more. That is my experience at least.

Carbon Blue
05-07-2005, 10:43 AM
try messing around with the field strip screw like alooney said, mabey go up a carrier size? but im not sure if thats the problem if it only happens during rapid fire.

AGDlover
05-07-2005, 11:50 AM
when i have bolt stick on my emag i usualy tinker with shims

DrHoola
05-12-2005, 08:44 PM
change the o-ring inside the power tube, the bolt glides on it. It's in an o-ring carrier just below the shims. I had this exact problem and this fixed it. Good Luck!